login problem

I logged out of my account and when i tried to log back had to give personal details again account now showing zero balance and mis spelt surname (my fault) not sure if i’ve set up another account

1 Like

Same problem, please help

I cannot log in!!! HELP !!! I got a new phone but the same number … and i downloaded the app on my new phone but i cannot log in as it doesn’t recognise my phone number. I also forgot my login code :roll_eyes:

How can I get in touch with somebody please !!!

I have almost the same issue, I changed my phone, and I need to login once again, somehow my password doesn’t work anymore and then I try reseting it via e-mail or telephone number, authentication doesn’t work. It shows me: we’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later. Can someone help me??!

When you say changed your phone, did you change the number ?

I have the same problem! It’s infuriating!! Help please

This is a user community no Revolut support here.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? As I notice I’m not the only one who has experienced it. Thanks

but i say, we all have the same login problem with an unrecognized pincode. no one can answer the question
How do I get a new pincode sent if the phone number is not recognized?
And a loop I enter the number it asks me for the pin code I type pincode forgotten and the answer appears to me use old phone number to access. it’s normal ?
contacting someone is impossible. ask for credentials reset and a firm

Hi.
I recently registered my Phone number with my South African address. The problem is that Revolut is not available in South Africa and i was wondering if a support staff can unregister my phone number so i can register with my current address in the UK

I am sure they can if you contact them. This is a user community no Revolut support here.

1 Like

Do you know how I can contact them in the UK other than using the app. I’ve tried emailing them a couple of days ago but haven’t received a reply yet.

In the topic below several ways how to contact them are mentioned.

Hello.

I forgot my 4 digits passcode and I cannot verify my identity as my frontal camera is broken. Please help me reset my passcode! I cannot send PMs.

Please check my post just above yours.

Hi! I am having the same issue and would like to get my number unregistered so I can sign up with my American number!

try contact them via DM on Twitter or ask @anon33247966
in here

That’s not going to work. @anon33247966 is a former Revolut employee, so not longer working for Revolut anymore, that’s why his account is anonymized.

This is a user community no Revolut support here.