Login Passcode

Hi, I am locked out of my account, keep getting asked to login after entering all my details correctly and uploading a selfie. I’ve had an issue for 3 weeks now where the payments team send a transfer of mine wrongly and ever since then I’ve had no support and today I’ve been messaged by the support that the payments team would contact me, when I opened the application to view the message I was logged out and can’t log in again.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Not sure where I can get support, so I’ve came here out of desperation :frowning:
It seems I cannot get into my Revolut account. I forgot my 4 digit code and asked for a new one and now the system is not letting me change my passcode. It keeps getting frozen or telling me something is wrong. Not able to access chat or get a hold of Revolut to help me. If anyone has any tips or any idea what I could do… please let me know !

Hi, do you know why I can’t connect to the application? keeps telling me to try later

1 Like

I think they are closing accounts. Very worrying

There is absolutely no evidence of that.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I was never given a 4 digit pin and the app has logged me out and I can’t log in anymore
I have done the selfie and documentation verification times and times again abs never received a response

Any luck anyone??

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :wave:

I’m sorry to hear that so many of you are facing login issues :frowning_face:

Please, make sure your app is always up to date with the latest version, as well as your phone system, and that your wifi/network connection is strong.

If you have forgotten your passcode to access the Revolut app, tap on ‘Forgot your passcode?’ in the login page of the app and follow the simple instructions to reset your passcode. You might be asked to take a selfie and answer some questions in order to complete the verification process. If you fail the verification process, you can contact us via in-app chat, even if you’re not logged in. More information can be found here.

• If you have changed your phone number, and are not able to log in to your account, don’t worry. Go to the Login Page, select “Lost Access to My Number”, enter your old phone number and passcode, provide your email address, and follow the prompts to change your phone number.

If you do not remember your passcode/old phone number, and fail the verification more than three times, the app will redirect you to our in-app chat support. Our support agents will be more than happy to help you with updating your details. More information can be found here.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can someone please reply to my conversation I have also reached out via Facebook and twitter says they will be in contact shortly that was over 4 hrs ago. I cannot log in it might be RCA’s controlled but if it was uk based there would be uproar if not able to contact. First direct are online only they still have phone numbers and an app that can be accessed for chat even when offline

I’m also locked out, I still have access to my phone number but I keep receiving these “Authenticate your identity”, and the link gets the app completely frozen (even the spinning thingy stops spinning).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with no avail.

iPhone SE 2nd gen with latest update of OS and app.

Please if any support person can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not able to log in to account my phone number has not changed or my passcode yet cannot login which in turn means I cannot get log in to app to be able to access on line chat and the help line phone number is automated and not for this issue how can I get to ‘chat’ to someone to solve this. Thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am having Revolut app installed and registered successfully couple months ago, I used it almost daily for expense spending.

Two days ago, I suddenly not able to login the app, I am 100% sure my mobile number and passcode is correct, it mentioned it’s incorrect.

I tried to click the ‘forget passcode’ and no SMS is received for me to reset the passcode.

I updated the iOS and the app to latest version and tried to connect the revolut via twitter but seems I cannot get any support.

I am a bit unsure if anyone faced the same issue before and if able to get some help.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Hi @Mariana_Rodrigues,

thanks for your response. my app keeps getting frozen when I try to reset my passcode. This in appchat that you are talking about; I have no idea where that would be. It doesn’t have the option if you are not logged in which is very frustrating.

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hello,

I’m not able to login via phone app. I have deleted the app from my phone recently but when I tried to reinstall it saying “Phone and/or code is incorrect”. However I’m able to login via desktop with same passcode. Phone - iphone

1 Like

Hi, I had to get my phone fixed and since I got it back I can’t log into Revolut. I can’t remember my PIN code so when I click on “Forgot your passcode” my app hangs - just see a circle. I get the verification email and click on it but the app is still hanging.
I have deleted app, restarted phone, reinstalled app but no joy!

Hi,
There are many of us who are in the same situation. I’ve been like this for four days and nobody gives us any solution. I have only been able to contact via twitter but they have not given me any solution there either. It’s terrible.

1 Like

Hi @leojosefm and welcome

Which possibly proves you account is still active at least.
There have been some known issues regarding iOS from what I recall.
There is a least [one topic here] with a suggestion which may help.
You should contact Revolut outside the app. You can do this [in the following ways]

@BrenRev1 @Delasheras welcome also to the community.
The last link provided in my post about contacting :r: :arrow_up: should also help in your cases too.

1 Like

I have had my problem solved already.

For others, if it helps, the steps were the following:

• in app, you can access support chat by saying that you have lost access to your phone number and you do not remember the previous phone number.
  • Then it tries to validate you with photo, and it may fail. Only at that time it gives access to anonymous chat.
  • at that point, you can talk with support people (they are really kind and helpful) and they can help you unlock the recovery process.

In my specific case, my app got stuck with a spinner wheel while the system sent a recovery email (and then stopped spinning and responding at all after the email was clicked). But after a successful reset by support, the app transitioned to a different screen (something like “you will receive an email shortly”) and then I could correctly use the email like to recover.

I hope this is helpful for everyone, especially the steps to get in contact with suport without being logged in.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: App Opening Issue

Hi

Same issue for my <18 account holder daughters after changing phone and even scanning the QR code from my phone’s <18 account setting leads to ask for code. Clearly bug in the application.
Also this doesn’t allow to access the app to chat, etc.

Any suggestions?

HI, I changed the 4 digitals, but every time the answer is that something went wrong… so already for month I don’t have a working password, and can’t use /start my account…