I have a Revolut Business Account in France. I am no longer able to log in my account, neither via the App nor via the computer since upgrading to the new version on Friday . When I receive the verification email and confirm that indeed the request comes from me, it automatically fills in the 6 verification digits on the App which right away says that the « numbers are incorrect ». I have spent all day on this. The other message I receive is that I need to update the version of the App as this version is no longer supported. But I have upgraded the App on App Store. I have arrived to the end of what I can do. I can no longer have access to my accounts with no means to contact anybody at Revolut. Very stressful :persevere:

1 Like

@kseguin welcome to the forum.
You can contact the Business sales team using [this form].
There’s a section at the bottom to use to ask questions.

1 Like

Hello @kseguin :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I understand your concern regarding the login issue. Please follow these easy troubleshooting steps:

• Reset your password (web) or passcode (mobile app)
  • Set your browser to incognito or private mode before logging in
  • Clear your browser’s cache and enable pop ups
  • Try using a different browser
  • Make sure you have Revolut Business mobile app (black icon) and try to reinstall the app again
  • If you have changed your phone number, contact our support team.

If none of the above steps work for you, please submit a request here or get in touch with support: go to SettingsHelp page and scroll down to chat requests. If you can’t log in, click here and then click ‘Contact us’ (you’ll be asked to fill in some information).

SG | Community Team