I have tried to log into my revolut account UK. With the normal passwords and pin. However an error message comes up log in not succesful. Subsequently i reset the password pins etc still with no succes.

After contacting your costumer support via email i deleted the app and reloaded it and again this still occurs. To cover all basis I attempted to to log in via a web page. Via this log in it accepts my log in credentials work the page looks like its going to load and then a pop up box appears requesting the company name. When input this information it tells me the company is already registered (indicating the system thinks when i log in im trying to register).

Every attemp change passwords etc just ends up in the same loop without any acces to my businsss banking account.

1 Like

Hello @DUNCANBUCKELL :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I understand your concern regarding the login issue. Please follow these easy troubleshooting steps:

• Reset your password (web) or passcode (mobile app)
  • Set your browser to incognito or private mode before logging in
  • Clear your browser’s cache and enable pop ups
  • Try using a different browser
  • Make sure you have Revolut Business mobile app (black icon) and try to reinstall the app again
  • If you have changed your phone number, contact our support team.

If none of the above steps work for you, please submit a request here or get in touch with support: go to SettingsHelp page and scroll down to chat requests. If you can’t log in, click here and then click ‘Contact us’ (you’ll be asked to fill in some information).

Was this helpful? Let us know.

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

SG | Community Team