Locked out of phone/switch mobile

If my mobile stops working and I get a new phone, how do I transfer revolut to my new device? I still have the card.
Also if my new device isn’t compatible with the version of revolut how can I remove my information from my broken phone?

Hi @Kdoug16,

You can download the app on the new phone, and then log in with your phone number associated with your account. If you’re not able to receive the sms code then you can contact our in-app support so we can provide it.

Hi @AndreasK, I need to switch phones for a while, my iPhone is going to be repaired and I use an old spare iPhone during that time. Just to be sure: I can easily switch to the spare phone and then back to the repaired phone like you described it here? Would it be worth to add that to the FAQs on the main website?

Hi @Frank,

All you need to do is to download the app on the other device and log in with your phone number associated with your account. I think it is on our FAQ --> Profile.

Hi @AndreasK, yes, sorry, found it under “lost phone”. A search for the terms “cellphone” or “mobile phone” didn’t bring it up, though. I still think it wouldn’t hurt to add a “switch phone” entry. :slight_smile:

Yes - probably it would be easier. Thanks for your suggestion.