locked out of my account and forgot my old number

Hey guys

i guess i am in a very interesting situation.

I am a paying premium user
I forgot my old phone number as it was a travel sim once i signed up - i ofc dont have the sim anymore
Now i upgraded to a new phone and did not check the number and there for cant claim my account the normal way

support email is not working at revolut
there is no phone number to call and reach a human

any idea what I should do?

I would just need to switch the phone number based on my profile (which is hopefully possible to find out with my passport, name, birth date etc.)

any one who can help me will receive a goodie for it.

thanks
marcel

1 Like

Hi @marcelinhio

You can get in touch with our in-app support without logging into your account. Just click the Forgot a phone number button on the app, type in your phone number and on the following screen you will be able to access support chat.

I would also suggest switching the categories of your query to Feedback or Other as a currently selected category is Business dedicated.

thank you very much i was able to chat now

1 Like

I’m having the same problem but can’t find the in chat help

Hi, Can you help, I also forgot my old number having been out of the uk for a few years. App only has option to click lost access to number where it asks me for my old number. So I can’t access the in app help, any ideas, been trying for ages and the lack of any direct contact method is driving me nuts.

I have the same issue too. Overseas and cannot access the app, and no way to contact support. I can’t even raise a new post in the forum because I’m a new user.

Revolut’s support sucks SO so bad.

2 Likes

You can get in touch with our in-app support without logging into your account. Just click the Forgot a phone number button on the app, type in your phone number and on the following screen you will be able to access support chat.

No you can’t. There’s no such option. Perhaps it was removed at some point?

Currently you end up on the “Your new number” and due to country restrictions I can’t set one.

1 Like

having kind of the same problem only thing is i havent changed my old phone number to my new one and now cant sign into the app. just telling me to set up new account i dont want to lose my money from my account

I am also having the exact same problem!!
Can anyone show me what steps to take next?

Try contacting them on social media:
Facebook
Twitter

I just tried that. The facebook staff is so helpful. Advised me to reinstall the app to fix my problem. Seriously get your *** together. Miracles dont happen. Your support is horrible. Just lost my phone and I cannot authorize app on my new one without logging in to my old one. Cannot access in-app chat. Cannot access my money!

It’s not the case for me. Something I can do? Please advise.

Does the last update of the app have the same option? I am in the same situation.
Locked out and forgot the phone number I used to register with Revolut since I don’t use it anymore :frowning:
I can’t find a way to chat with Revolut support If I’m not logged-in

Hey there

The phone number is the key to logging into your account and is very important to update it regularly if you find yourself changing phone numbers often. Whether this be for travel or a temporary phone number you are using, be sure to remember the phone number linked to your account :pray:

Unfortunately for security reasons this is a difficult case when the phone number is forgotten as it cannot be provided. We ask that you check old phone records, messages or even try contacting the sim card provider.

We understand that it is easy to forget such and ask for the understanding where we stand with security needs and requirements.

Hey i try evriting to try to remember my Old phone number i ask mu friends and my family and iven the lebara suport and nothing… i already sent 50 emails to revolut… i dont have acces to my Money… this its insane please if samoane have an idea help

:point_up:

1 Like

This answer sucks. There ought to be a secure way to regain access. Alternatively there ought to be a way to start a fresh account. Now I’m not able to login to my old account or create a new one

Hi so have a question. I can’t use my number as it doesn’t exist for me now or access my email as my ex locked me out. I don’t remember my passcode. Pretty much all I can do is prove my identity. How do I go about this? As I can’t chat with anyone in app cause I can’t get pass my passcode

Please check my post just above yours.