Locked account and no support

I have transferred a significant amount of money to my new revolut account, which was then locked. I’m unable to pay for my accommodation abroad and there is none on your chat to help.
I’m really disappointed and would like to withdraw the funds immediately and close my account. If you could kindly assist me with this that would be great.
I’m currently out of money and possibly rooftop over my head. So would appreciate your help asap.

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Hi, My Revolut account seem to be blocked for a while. I have some money topped up. I send few messages on my Support chat but no one responds. Can someone help me please?
Thank you

Hi there. Your account is not locked, however, you are using an old version of the app. You need to update your app. Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have just updated my app but I don’t understand what it has to do with my card not working at the card payment machines or at the cash machine.

How can you help me to resolve it? Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Thank you

You said your account is blocked :slight_smile: It’s not blocked. Regarding your card, it seems you are entering the incorrect pin. Please note that the app passcode is different from your card pin.

To retrieve your pin, go on the Revolut app --> “My Card” (Android) or “Card” (iPhone) --> “Show My Pin”

Ok, I will double check the PIN use the card again. I will keep you posted on my progress. Hopefully it will work.
Thank you for your assistance.

HI, i used pin which is provided on my up (I have a new card since recently) and it doesnt work.
How can I retrieve my PIN?

Thanks

We have done this for you.

Thank you. I will try using my card again with the same PIN code (as aI can see it is the same as it was) and will let you know how it goes.
Appreciate your help with this.

Best

Aga

Hi,
I used the pin as it is on my app (btw - it’s the same one I was using when having previous card) and it doesn’t work.

What can we do?

I am currently staying abroad and want to use my card ASAP! Also I have some money loaded on the card, which I can not use at all.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Aga

You have two cards and I’m afraid you used incorrect PIN again. Make sure you use the right PIN for the the card ending 9229.

Hi,
Thanks for resetting my PIN and sending the text. It works now.

Best!