One solution would be to:
- setup a GBP account with Alior Kantor (https://kantor.aliorbank.pl/)
- ask for the debit card for your GBP account (free, if used at least once in the first 6 months)
- transfer GBP to Alior Kantor, and then charge Revolut with the GBP debit card
I don’t know which bank in Poland you have your GBP account currently. Unfortunately in most cases, even national currency transfers are considered “international SWIFT transfers” by Polish banks.
The solution here could be to use Walutomat (https://www.walutomat.pl/) to do the GBP transfer to Alior Kantor.
- Your bank account in GBP --> Walutomat (most probably transfer is for free and should be in under 1h)
- Walutomat GBP --> Alior Kantor GBP
- Alior Kantor Debit card in GBP --> Revolut