• Everest Bank
  • Kailash Bikas Bank
  • Nepal Bank Limited

Commission

• Nabil Bank - 500 nepali rupees
  • Nepal Investment Bank - 500 nepali rupees
  • Himalayan Bank - 400 nepali rupees
5 Likes

Also very useful for people traveling to Japan: most ATMs donā€™t support foreign cards, but the ATMs at 7-11 shops do.

1 Like

Hi, I found in S.A all bank atm charged me for cash withdrawals but small country store were free for limited cash

Which awesome answer they gave you?

Why donā€™t we work on the other way round? Crowd-created!
We can agree on a common hashtag (for example #nofee or #fee) and put in the ā€œtext noteā€ field. Then @revolut can export a map with all the withdrawn transaction organized by tag and location!

I know it is not a perfect solution, but it could be intermediate step

HiBasically that they had no plans to set this up.My next trip is to Dubai and Sri Lanka, I shallbe posting my experiences in the New Year.I live in Spain so will also post for here.regardscoolhooz

2 Likes

Latvia (EU)
all ATMs without a fee,
most populars local chains:
Swedbank
DnB Nord
Citadele
Nordea

1 Like

I am going to travel in South America for 8 months in October,

So you have any idea of which ATM are free of charges over there?

Thanks

Has anyone checked this http://www.mastercard.com/global/atmlocations/

You just tick ATM with no fees near me, then add your postcode to find ATMs near you with no fees

5 Likes

Would be good if it could be integrated in to the revolut appā€¦less chance of being taken in by any MasterCard adverts!

1 Like

Revolut donā€™t seem to be interested in setting something like this up -
I am wondering if they gey some kickback from these fees?

1 Like

Revolut donā€™t seem to be interested in setting something like this up -
I am wondering if they gey some kickback from these fees?

Weā€™re really keen to provide this feature, and weā€™re looking into the possibility of creating something like a map. Of course we need your help, your ideas and your experience to complete this project.

3 Likes

Yes, I provided a link further up the page.

1 Like

In the transaction details, it says whether there is a fee associated with itā€¦maybe for the ATM withdrawals, if there was a ā€œrevolut mapā€ this could trigger a location point on there for all to see. Obviously data protection etc would mean that hopefully revolut would only collect and publish this information anonymously.

The mastercard ATM locator site says no fees apply to the domestic cards only so not really helpful

2 Likes

Philippines Banks

Iā€™ve found 2 that let you withdraw cash

BPI & BDO Banks, great rates but they charge 200 peso for each withdraw and the maximum you can withdraw is 10,000 Peso in one transaction

+1ā€¦ In thailand all mastercard state that they have no fee for example and you have a 180-200 fee.

Has anyone got information about Vietnam Fees with Revolut? Which atmā€™s (banks) charge and which donā€™t?

I would love to see this map work based on community feeback. As easy as turning on gps and add atm bankā€™s name and fee that was charged.

Greece - Alpha Bank free if you select EUR otherwise 5%.

1 Like

Andreas, arenā€™t almost all ATMs approved by MasterCard? I mean, these days you can use a Visa or MasterCard card to witdraw money in virtually every ATM worldwide, so I donā€™t really get this point with ā€œusing MasterCard approved ATMsā€