Linking my card error

I relogged in to my app after a few updates and i was made go through the login system again, phone number email etc. then when I went to link my old revolut card it says the card cannot be linked even though I have money on it and not used it yet. I have the card about 2 months.

any ideas?

Hm, could it be that you created a 2nd account with a different phone number? Always log in with the phone number you set up your account with.

1 Like

I also just got accepted to use Crypto through the email I originally used and am using again after re-installing the app from scratch (same credentials) but it just seems like a new account.

No I used the same phone number as I only use the one for the past 15/20 years. Strange as the email address is the same too.

Can you please drop me a direct message?

I have the same problem but i a bought a new card because the one i have doesn’t seem to work

Hi, both my sister and I are experiencing the same problem where the App will not recognise & link our existing physical cards. Neither of us have changed phone numbers at all. It says unknown error when we try /… does anyone have any tips?

Obviously, there’s a problem at your end, there too many people having the same problem (Including me) nothing has changed for me either.) the card will not link, Just post a fix.

Hi Frank, I have a debit card issued by DanskeBank which Revolut will not accept, suggesting it is a credit card!? I have contacted DanskeBank and they say that the card is good as a Debit card. What can the issue be?
Ronnie

Hello,
I want to link my US bank account (Huntington) to revolut, but Revolut cannot find Huntington and does not link my account to revolut. Can you please how I can fix this problem? Thanks

Hi all experiencing the same issue with an AIB card here in Ireland. Can anyone help? Says my top up failed. Have spoke with bank my side and also tried to link via Google Pay