Linked account transactions not updating

Your right sorry its “do more”. Yeah looks like that. If you want to check your statements that section isn’t working either, normally they send a text. Not sure if there is a connection with both. Either way will just have to wait for Ptsb to fix.

Same problem here with Permanent TSB - noticed about a week ago my bank balance was not changing. Transactions are also not showing up. Looks like it has frozen since about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

Same issue here with BOI. Balance updates almost instantly, but transactions are stuck last updated around 23/06.

Combined with the lack of the ability to categorise and exclude linked account transactions makes it all pretty pointless.

Anyone get ptsb to work?
I keep getting an error when when I click ptsb
“were sorry, something has gone wrong, please try again later”

To be fair to revolut it seems to be an issue with PTSB
as when I login to Open24 through a pc browser --> Do More --> Third Party Provider Consent Management " Consent Management"
I get an error message
" Error Sorry something went wrong with our system. Please try again later."

Yes, I’m having a similar problem. I click on the Linked tab, click Start, then PTSB, then Confirm, and then I get the message:

We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later

1 Like

yep, has never worked for me, I get the same message

1 Like

I have the same problem. I was originally able to link my ptsb account but when it didnt update transactions I revoked access and then tried to link it again. Now I just get that same error message.

“We’re sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”

For what it’s worth, I have also reported the website issue to do with third-party authorisation on Open24 to PTSB over the phone, with them taking note of my operating system etc and saying they will get back to me directly with an update. It would be useful if others could do the same as it’s been broken now for, what, at least four weeks?

What’s gone wrong with Revolut? Why are they releasing software that does not work? A simple test would have revealed this. I thought it might only affect BoI, obviously it’s all the Irish Banks. I reported this to them on 20th June … no response, 4 weeks later. They are hopeless, happy to keep our money but not happy to provide any service!

Same issue here - Successfully linked Bank of Ireland accounts and the balances show but transactions do not.

Seems to be working now on PTSB end. Redirects to PTSB and can link but then when your redirected to Revolut it says there is an issue with PTSB.

All working now…

1 Like

Anyone know how to force the total to update? Transactions seem to be coming in fairly speedily, but now that’s not agreeing with the total, which gives yesterday’s figure. No amount of flicking between screens etc. seems to trigger an update…

My AIB account transactions are not syncing I first connected my account. Anyone managed to get this to work?

Has anyone got “linked accounts” to update with Bank of Ireland?

The account balance updates, but transactions don’t. I’ve removed and readded my BOI accounts a few times, but it doesn’t make any difference

How long does it take for the small deposit transactions to appear in the account? Sent mine from paypal but its been a day.

Hello. I have a problem while trying to create account. when i’m asked to write my date of birth, i do so, but pops a message telling me “only use latin characters”. Can anyone help me please?

Hmm, strange - I successfully linked my account, but can’t even see my past transactions. Just the balance. Raiffeisen (Austria).