Limits & verification

I have recently reached my transfer limit and a payment I made on the weekend is stuck with status pending since April 28th. The app has advised 96 hours before anyone responds. However no one responds to my request to speak to an agent?! my money is stuck and I’d to know what is going on. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Have you checked Help Center for details about raising top up limit? Did you already provide additional documents that show the source of funs?

Yes me too!!! It’s awful customer service

I have supplied documents asked for but still nothing. I haven’t checked the help center but would appreciate someone acknowledging my efforts to contact them

How long has your transaction been pending?

Since April 27

NAYLA TOUMA
C: 216-789-6945

Nayla.touma@gmail.com

I guess all we can do is wait? seems that the account is frozen within a particular department therefore no other support conversations are triggered.

Hope to have this resolved soon.

Same! It’s insane and very unsettling to have no response at all

You feel like the money is in a black hole

NAYLA TOUMA

Nayla.touma@gmail.com

Hi @stugeds, I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

@Nay as I can see you haven’t sent any documents. Could you please upload your documents via in-app chat?

You can find more info here: https://www.revolut.com/help/profile/i-want-to-increase-my-top-up-limit

What is needed? I have asked a few times on the chat? I forwarded that this is my payroll payment

NAYLA TOUMA

Nayla.touma@gmail.com

@anon33247966 thanks I appreciate this

1 Like

Check the Help Center:

https://www.revolut.com/de/help/profile/i-want-to-increase-my-top-up-limit?lang=en

@Nay hope your issue is sorted. good luck

I only have a work contract … the payroll payment paid is the first one

Would you like the contract sent?

I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. A member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.