Limited edition flag cards

So I received both the notification and email. However it is not working on my end, I can just order a classic metal card with usual color options.
Did it work for others?

Only Premium and Metal user :joy:

It is a bit discriminatory towards those who have the Free plan :thinking: :relieved:

It’s plastic card :joy::joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/revolutapp/status/1338548794410078208?s=21

1 Like

I had to think of this.

1 Like

I live in ireland and me and many friends have tried getting the flag but it is not an option here.

Nor in my country Romania is no option

Update: I successfully ordered mine! I believe it showed up with a slight delay within the app.

However, as a metal customer, I am automatically redirected to ordering a new metal card by default.
From there I had to switch to plastic and then once on the color selection panel, all the way to the right to pick the flag.

Hope this helps!

Should have a metal option too

Worked fine for me (UK), card just arrived. Black card with Union Flag, Visa Infinite (whatever that means). The reverse is blue with a silver pigeon hologram (??). Name only on front of card, all other details on the reverse.

1 Like

Visa says it’s a dove.

Now that’s a debate!
What if it was a phoenix though?

After consulting the oracle (google image search) I’ve decided that it is more likely to be a dove. The shape of the tail is distinctive