Limit increase

Hi I am trying to top up money in my account and it said I needed to increase my account limit. So I sent the relevant documents and revived a message from the help team and a text confirming my limit had been increased. Then tried to bank transfer some money and it still says I need to increase my account limit. I sent a message again to the help chat again explaining and haven’t heard anything back for nearly 24 hours…please help!

1 Like

Hey @Salt14 :slight_smile:

It can take up to 4 days to get the documents verified due to high levels of demand :wink:

1 Like

I have the same problem i send money to my account from another account i have, and my money are blocked, i send the document 2 day ago and i still waiting and nothing its unreaponsable

1 Like

Same problem… €20k blocked!!

Live agent

Its incredible this happend nobody answer nothing if don’t hace respond i take a fly ti London to find any rperson yo help me

1 Like

I have the same problem now. I actually wanted to open a new thread, but all I can is reply to existing ones. Also, in the app I could not open a chat - lucky enough for the limit problem a chat was already open. I just wanted to know how to upload more documents, as the upload function was totally confusing. I could always only select one document and couldn’t even see which one I finally uploaded.

I’m already on premium level and am waiting for the whole day now. I really rely on my money transfer being done by tomorrow. :frowning:

P.S: The discobot nags me to reply to him. But I can’t… so much basic stuff that doesn’t work. ;-(

2 Likes