Level of support

Touché

twentytwentytwenty

Swiss 99% of people in Switzerland can speak Italian/French/German/English. Why learn such a minority language that doesn’t even have geographical area.

Also all Austrians speak German, same point as above.

I can understand prioritising Bulgarian, Hungarian and Russian, but only if they get HUF top-up and local bank details.

Swiss German is, linguistically, an Alemannic dialect. But it does indeed have a geographical area, like all dialects.

In fact, geographical borders are quite relevant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_German_consonant_shift

Thats why Swiss and Austrians are always “happy” when they get a German speaker on the other side, right :wink:

As for the other languages I would not understand how that should be related to top-ups or not. If they want to support non-English speaking people from these regions - as you requested - they need to support these language, regardless of top-ups or anything else service related.

Though my point was that I seconded @normcore’s statement about Esperanto being irrelevant, unless you were joking of course.