Latest ATM List By Country (With Fee/Without Fee)

Austria.Bawag/PSK. Without fee (Visa).

2 Likes

Austria. Bank Austria/Unicredit. Fee of 6.95 EUR (Visa).

2 Likes

Welcome back to our community @jzak :wave:. Thank you for sharing the ATM details. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Kenya Equity bank will charge Visa holders 5 Usd for cash withdrawal - 2. FEB 2024

3 Likes

Welcome to our community @Composer2be :wave:. Thank you for sharing this info with us. :two_hearts:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

oh noooo!!! Going to Tirana tomorrow.

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

I have only found a free one outside of the airport in a shopping center. The ones in the airport of Seoul both charged a fee.

3 Likes

Thanks for this information! Do you remember if it was a bank ATM or another type of machine? Any naming would be gladly appreciated :pray:t4:

3 Likes

I cant remember any details because I didn’t pay much attention at the time. Sorry.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help @Regalia. :star:

@alexfrmrio @Laurapn, Please let us know your experience regarding ATM fees once you’re back. :luggage:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi guys.

Would it be possible to withdraw some cash without fee using my Revolut card in the Faroe islands ?
The currency is the Faroese króna, but the Danish krone is accepted as well.

1 Like

Hello @theFrenchie :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I acknowledge that you are seeking fee-free ATMs. :atm:

While I cannot provide you with specific ATM names that offer free withdrawals, I can provide you with some FAQ links that may assist you during your travels :arrow_double_down:

SG | Community Team