Latest ATM List By Country (With Fee/Without Fee)

Hi,
In Turkey, you can add PTT to the free ATM list (personally have never been charged at any PTT ATM I’ve used, but some people claim some PTT ATMs charge fees). I’ve tried it with Revolut Visa from '23 and a Revolut MC from '21.

2 Likes

Note for Moldova:
In Transnistria, my Revolut Visa from 2023 was accepted by Clever-powered ATMs of various banks, but once I was about to complete the withdrawal, it would fail. I believe we can conclude it doesn’t work there, except if an ATM is specifically branded as accepting MC or Visa.

2 Likes

Welcome here, my friend @thebosonsword :wave:. Thank you for sharing this info with us. Keep exploring our community. :r:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Andrewjones :wave:. Thank you for confirming that.

Would it be possible for you to share the latest information with us so that other users can also check it? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

MAURITANIA: most of the bank ATMs simply does not accepting Revoult Cards, those who are accepting, they don’t charge you. The bank was worked for me: BMA

MOROCCO: only the Al Baird bank’s ATMs (located near post offices) are free, all other banks charge (and warn ahead) 35 Dh/transaction.

3 Likes

Yes I used the atms on the list all now have a 50 rand withdrawal fee

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing that info with us @DrTamas @Andrewjones. :people_hugging:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Erste Bank at Vienna HB (main station) charges EUR 4.95 for withdrawal.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Iuwpbsisn :wave:. Thank you for sharing about the withdrawal fees. :slightly_smiling_face:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

MCB did not charge a fee (Jan 2024) Flic en Flac Maur (by the police station). MCB has the most ATM’s in Maur, according to their web site. The exchange rate was reasonable as well.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @MartyBear :wave:. Thank you for sharing the details about fee free ATM. :atm:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Kenya I found 8 ATMs with no withdrawal fees.

1. Ecobank
  2. Co-operative bank
  3. Ncba
  4. Sidian
  5. DTB.
  6. I&M
  7. GT bank
  8. Gulf African bank.
2 Likes

That’s a huge list! :flushed: Thank you for sharing that with us @Andrewjones. :star:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Data points for Albania (ALL) : Credins ATMs also fee based
BTW: Serbian Dinar (RSD) withdrawals. Anyone have any information on which ATMs are still free? Thanks!

2 Likes

BTW: Serbian Dinar (RSD) withdrawals. Anyone have any information on which ATMs are still free?

As of October 2023, NLB Komercijalna was free

3 Likes

Thanks for the information, guys. :atm:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi! Has anyone been to South Korea and has successfully found an ATM with free withdrawal? Will go at the end of March and want to find one. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Hello all! No withdrawal fee in the Dominican Republic for the bank called SCOTIABANK. It’s the only one which is free as of now. Tested it two days ago, February 16, 2024. Feel free to withdraw from any Scotiabank ATM over there.

2 Likes

Hi all,

Just returned from Barcelona, Spain. Tried couple ATMs with my Revolut Visa debit card

CaixaBank - charge EUR 7
Santander - charge EUR 7 (the same was in Valencia last year).
Euronet - charge EUR 3.95 (the same was in Valencia last year).

Caixa Enginyers - charge EUR 0 / no charge :+1:

Best regards

4 Likes

Welcome to our community @Laurapn @Kruk :wave:. Thank you for sharing the ATM details with us. :atm:

@Laurapn, I am sure someone who has visited South Korea recently, will help you with the fee free ATMs. :blush:

SG | Community Team

1 Like