Joint flexible savings accounts

It would be great to have joint flexible savings accounts.

Use-case

Together with my spouse we use a joint pocket to keep our emergency fund, so we can both withdraw from it when an emergency comes up.

However we are losing interest that could be earned had we parked the emergency fund in a flexible savings account. The problem is that they cannot be shared, so we are stuck with the pocket for now. :frowning:

Are there plans for joint flexible savings?

6 Likes

Hello @icythehusky :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We’re grateful that you shared your idea with us! It means a lot. We’ll definitely share it with our team for future consideration. And don’t worry, when we will implement this feature, you’ll be the first to know! :rocket:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

I’m in the same situation as @icythehusky and would really love a Joint Savings Account, that’s the only thing keeping me from moving our salaries and savings to Revolut.
Please bring this feature as soon as possible as Monzo is way ahead on this and they are coming to Ireland and all EU countries soon, so I think they could take a big chunk of Revolut’s european market share.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Hello @Bogdan1 :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Our team is already aware of this. No need to worry, we’ll keep you updated once the Joint Savings Account is launched. :rocket:

SG | Community Team

This is a really must have for a joint account.
I just opened my joint account recently and was really surprised that such feature was not available from the beginning :disappointed:

1 Like

@laguiar, We know you’re all eager for the Joint savings account. The great news is that our team is looking on this as a top priority. Please bear with us and we’ll notify you as soon as it’s launched. :rocket:

SG | Community Team