Joint account plastic card for my wife

struggling here as i am trying to get another plastic card for my wife on my account but in her name and when i try to do the joint card thing it says invite her but she isnt on any list i can see when i search.

1 Like

Hello @Russell :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about your struggle regarding ordering the Joint Account card. :frowning_face:

Before ordering the card from your account, you need to open a “Joint Account” first. To open a Joint Account:

1. Tap ‘Accounts’ below your balance
  2. Choose ‘+ Add new’
  3. Select ‘Joint account’ and follow the instructions. The other applicant needs to accept your invitation.

Once your account is active, you can order the card in app:

1. Go to ‘Home’ on the bottom menu
  2. Tap on ‘Cards’ (top-right icon)
  3. Select ‘+ Add new’
  4. Choose ‘Joint’ and follow the instructions. Each account holder needs to order a card separately to spend from the joint account balance. :credit_card:

Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like

yes but i cannot find my wife when it asks me to search for her . does she have to have and pay for her own revolut account as well

2 Likes

Hello @Russell :wave: I am sorry to hear about this. :frowning_face:

I would advise both you and your wife to send each other a small internal transfer first. You will then be visible on each other’s contact list. If the issue still persists could you please check the criteria of eligibility here? :arrow_down_small:

• Have a personal account with Revolut.
  • KYC must be passed and the account must be in an active state
  • Both users are in the same country.
  • Not be part of another Revolut joint account.
  • Not have a pending invite for a Revolut joint account from someone else.
  • Both users must be at least 18 years old.
  • Both users cannot be on Bluesky
  • Be exactly 2 persons - you can’t hold a joint account alone, you can’t have more than 2 persons in a joint account.
  • Max 6 accounts can be opened in a 12 month period
  • Not all the EEA countries have access to JA yet. Here is a list of countries who have JA.

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

1 Like