Join Revolut's Research panel 🚀

Calling everyone here on Revolut Community :rocket:

As Revolut grows and evolves it’s important that we keep a close feedback loop with our community, creating an opportunity to contribute to the development of Revolut products.

We’re setting up Revolut’s Research panel with the goal to meet users on a regular basis to gain valuable insights for the products we are building.

We’d love you to be part of it. Here’s what you can expect:

• We’ll reach out to people when we have a project for which you’d be a good fit, based on the responses provided in the sign up form :wave:
  • We will be collecting feedback in a number of different qualitative and quantitative ways - testing new prototypes, conducting interviews, asking you to complete a short questionnaire or designing the future of Revolut app together. :bookmark_tabs: :iphone:
  • You will have a chance to meet Revolut staff via online meeting :handshake: :video_camera:
  • You will receive a reward for participating in the study :money_with_wings:

Here’s the form and we look forward to building Revolut together!

URL: https://forms.gle/qXbGks5QzdKQCJjv7

5 Likes

Is this still available to join?

You have to log in with Google?

I do wonder if it is open too.

1 Like

You need to tag @Skrb

1 Like

@Skrb I filled the form. Hope i am not too late :vulcan_salute:t2:

3 Likes

Hi all - yes it’s open, thank you so much for joining and helping us build a better product!

3 Likes

I signed up, had an invite which I couldn’t make, emailed the person again but never got a reply , :disappointed: @Skrb

Don’t forget to tag a member of Team Revolut if you need a reply from them to make sure they see it.

Will we get a notification in app or will it be by email?

Is it also possible to fill in the form without having a Google account?

Yes. I believe it is.

1 Like

Unfortunately I can not open it :frowning: need to log in with Google.

@Skrb Is there an update on joining this panel without having Gmail? :slight_smile: