Java exception on sign-in android

After entering my phone number and receiving the verification key, I get a toast notification detailing a java exception. This is on android 7.1.2 with a fresh installation of the app.

After the notification pops up the app waits on the verification screen until it can resend the code, and the problem repeats.

I’ve seen many people complain about this bug, it’s a pretty new one :frowning: I suggest reaching support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revolutapp/ They’re online from 12 to 6PM UKT today :slight_smile:

@angusgyoung Hey there, can you tell me what device you are using? Also what is your connection type, wifi or cellular? Is VPN on?

I’ve exactly the same problem after reinstalling the app.

History: I wanted to launch the application, but it told me every time that my code was wrong (while I’m sure it is good). So I uninstalled and reinstalled the application and i’ve got this error.

@jth Can you also provide me with the above details? What device are you using? Also what is your connection type, wifi or cellular? And is VPN on? Thanks!

I’m using a oneplus 2 on LineageOS 14.1, android 7.1.2, aspl 5th May, connecting without a VPN. Issue present on both WiFi and mobile data. The verification key sms is automatically detected by the app.

I’m using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SE under Lineage 14.1 (android 7.1.2). Issue present on both WiFi (Orange VDSL) and mobile data (Orange France). I’m not using a VPN.

I get the same error after sunday update

saturday & sunday revolut updates resulted in unusable service, because app no longer can be installed.

i have the same problem plz fix

android 7.1.2 with may 5 security update

on saturday I also had infinite registration loop, when code was verified with received sms revolut started process from beginning asking to enter my phone number.
Today I get JAVA exception or bad request exception. Please fix, I want to use my cards.

Hello all, thank you for the information. The team has identified the issue and is working on this currently! It should be fixed very soon! Thank you for being patient with us.