I've got some questions.

The answers to the following questions are my deciding factors:

• Do all of the card controls and features of Premium exist on Freelancer? Can I use my Freelancer account as a personal account?

• Does Revolut provide live chat on Freelancer accounts?

• Is there a way for me to forcefully get my money back from Revolut in the event of the company closing down? Do they provide details and/or instructions?

• Does Freelancer include the insurance that Premium does?

I spoke with the team via live chat and here are the answers in case anyone else is interested:

• All cards have the same features.

• Yes. Freelancers get the same chat as standard business users.

• Your requests to retrieve your money in the event of insolvency will be processed by the banks that Revolut works with at a higher priority than other requests to retrieve money, and the process for this will be communicated via email if the company goes down under.

• No insurance for Freelancer. I suggested this, however, and they have taken it on board. My justification is that Freelancers are individuals, so they should be insured for travel etc.

3 Likes

Hello!
Tell me please, where can I read about Revolut Business account?

Have you tried :r:'s homepage? Can’t find the information you are looking for?

https://www.revolut.com/business-accounts-made-easy
https://www.revolut.com/business/help

2 Likes

Hi
I’ve just received my MasterCard from Revolut. How do I transfer money to this card though the app? I have money in the standard account and would like to transfer to the master card to use

The money in your account is what you can use with your card. You don’t top-up the card, but your account. If you topped up your account with EUR 20, that’s what you will be able to use with your card.

Make sure your card appears in the app in the Cards section, else add it there swiping all the way to the right until you see “Already got a card? Link it here”.

Why when i updated my details. Revolut see fit to lock my account then ask for proof of id again and say i have to chat to them on there app . To which they do not respond and as a consequence i can not use my card, withdraw money pay bills or access my account. This is an abysmal bank. I have no other means of money as my wages are paid into this bank to which i am now locked out of. Bank ombudsman have been informed. But why does this bank not have a email contact service or a direct phone number for its customers is a joke in this modern age!

Hi there! We’re sorry to hear about the issue experienced. Please check your direct messages, we’ve sent you a message so we can better talk about this. Thank you.

jam not able to verify my documents for last 10days . reinstalled application and tried again still same loaded 50 euro. Need help

Hi there! Would you mind clarifying if the issue is about a personal or business account?

I have questions about revolut 2fa reseting, how revolut allow users that can’t Access their account with 2fa to reset it and how they reset it

Hello, I would like to know if I can use a business account after creating an offshore company in the USA.