Itunes Revolut

Hello,

My revolute card is refused on itunes. It is obvious that the map is from the country of origin for itunes.

Revolut = English so itunes FR = No.

Is there a solution to validate the card?

Thanks

0 Likes

Hey Bobo

Currently there is no way to get around this. There have been rumors that Revolut might issue local cards to fix this.

0 Likes

thank you for your reply

Indeed local virtual cards or you can choose the country would pass without problems these blocks.

Hoping that Revolut offers it quickly :slight_smile:

0 Likes

This is very much needed! It’s the only reason keeping me from getting rid of my local bank.
Also, I already had some online transactions considered as fraud and therefore canceled, because the card wasn’t local.

0 Likes

Revolut offers “localized” cards since late 2018. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

This is a breach by Apple of Article 5(1) of Regulation (EU) 2018/302. The onus is therefore on Apple to fix it, not on Revolut. See the following thread:

0 Likes

Hi @Frank, thanks for that I missed the news. Does that mean we can request a “localized” card? Can you elaborate?

0 Likes

Thank you! I will definitely raise my case to Apple…

0 Likes

Newly issued Mastercards (all plans), both physical and virtual, should work.

But since Revolut negotiates the card products on a per country basis with network providers, I would contact other Revolut users in your country and see if you can get a confirmation that the “updated” card is available in your region and that it works with iTunes.

0 Likes