It's 2019. It's time for a web app šŸ˜”

This is over :partying_face: I feel really confident now all needed features will be coming soon. As a result, Iā€™ll also be using Revolut more, as itā€™s looking a lot less as an app for fun money and more as what your bank should look like. Not there yet though.

Next crusade: Create joint accounts! :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Link sends me to the ā€œEnter phone number for link to download appā€ screen

I did that but have received nothing in responseā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Likewise I gave my number in case it was a slightly different way in but like you I got no response. I assume that as I already have the app at the number I gave, the system assumed I am a complete moron and ignored me. On another thread for the same subject it was suggested it was being rolled out in stages. Shame that Revolut, as usual, canā€™t be bothered telling itā€™s customers whatā€™s happening.

1 Like

I received an email from Revolut to a survey that unfortunately doesnā€™t work, I wanted to reiterate how we miss a proper web app, itā€™s 2020, pandemic happened, we could do much more and faster from the comfort of our pc with big display, mouse and keyboard, but with revolut is not possibleā€¦ I hate the trend that you must have a ios/android phone/tablet to use something.

I have a similar problem. I sold my smartphone and bought a Nokia phone ā€¦ and I have no access to the account. The application for SYMBIAN does not exist. To close the account, I need any smartphone, because I can only do it from the APP. SERIOUSLY ??? And what am I supposed to do now? > - (

Maybe use an android emulator on a pc.

Why close the account? Itā€™s free. You can leave it open. Also there were a lot of persons that had trouble reopening the account after they realized they actually needed it.

1 Like

Why would you do that?

Because I canā€™t, for example, send a transfer or top up my account. I have access to it, but I can only see what is happening on it. Nothing more. We are in the 21st century, and here is such a prosaic problem?

Yes, I read this, but i thing they stay only for new customer and for a cash. If You plan leave they, You will be have BIG trouble :slight_smile:

I really donā€™t see how having a number of dormant accounts is a financial benefit for :r:.

Iā€™m pretty sure that the web app will become more and more useful.
Adding support chat in the web app would be extremely useful.

Top Features missing from webapp:

• Chat support
  • Budget status
  • Stocks
4 Likes

Discussion Point: I donā€™t understand need for Stories like Social apps in a financial app. Why is Revolut doing this ? I cant make sense out of it, and especially on the web app.

Whatā€™s your guys thoughts and how do we push back on bloatware features ?

I want a web app as well. I rooted my phone and I donā€™t want any app that needs Google to work on it anymore. If you donā€™t provide a wep app I will stop using the serviceā€¦ Well technically I already didā€¦ I canā€™t use the app it right now anyways because it asks me to go to Gmail and verify my identityā€¦ I canā€™t validate from my laptop IT HAS TO BE MY CELL PHONE. Why such a locked functionality? You should provide a free/GNU license app as well.

1 Like

I got to try the web version. I think it needs to be developed.
There are banks where you can do everything.

3 Likes

So, itā€™s 2020, and the web app finally arrived! :slight_smile:
Sure, still a super limited and raw beta version but at least a sign that this is going to exist!
just head to https://www.revolut.com/ and click on the new ā€œsign-inā€!

1 Like

I totally agree with you.

So itā€™s 2022, and the web app is still quite limited. :
Iā€™d love to see full-featured web app, just like the one for business.
At the moment, the lack of this web app is the only thing that forces me to keep my Android phone.

2 Likes