It's 2019. It's time for a web app 😡

I know, but usually these things take time and @AndreasK doesn’t really have a track record for repeating the same things over and over. And although they are not the fastest, they definitely delivered what they said they would. This thread started pretty much as a provocation put some pressure on them and I think they are aware how a web app is important and confident they are working on it. But thanks to you and all who keep posting about it and hold on to that level of pressure.

2 Likes

I also think that a Web App is a must!! Not only for the situations you loose your phone etc. But also for trading! I would love to be able to check my investments on my PC with some nice charts (Like M1) this will also help me for my youtube videos a computer screen recording looks better than a mobile one.

3 Likes

+1. A web app is a must indeed in case the app does not even launch on your phone. For me v6.25, v6.26 and v6.27 crashes straight after launch on my android phone, no chance of even logging back in after clearing the cache. So much for access to your bank account. This could happen to anyone anytime! How can you have access to your account (to your money!) then?

1 Like

Totally agree with you, Lets hope the do make a web app

1 Like

I disagree. I’m locked out of the app because of an email problem and haven’t been able to find any way around it.
I’ve tried other channels and guess what: «go to the app and solve everything!»
if anyone has any advice, I’d be happy to hear/read.
@AndreasK

That’s your point of view, but why not try to understand that some people are really whishing a web application.
Even if it’s old-fashioned, it’s still very practical in many situations.
This is a major drawback of the revolt from my point of view and I will probably abandon it if for this reason if the situation continues.

A web app is absolutely not old-fashioned. Yes, it would be old-fashioned to offer just a web app and no mobile integration or a shitty mobile app that more or less just displays the web app (as done by many banks). But that doesn’t make a web app old-fashioned. Indeed the open web is the most widely used and available platform of all.

3 Likes