It says that I cant recieve my business physical card in London

I have less than a month that we opened this Business account and today we ordered our physical cards, but when we tried to confirmed them, it says that UK is not a country that Revolut can serve? What can we do about it? Any help?

it doesn’t make any sense honestly.
is your business based in the UK? maybe they can’t send the cards to a country different than the one where your business is based.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, unfortunately I do not still have an answer from the support. And yes my business is in the UK and we asked to have our cards to be send there. Is our personal address also. But it says that doesn’t support your country.

---- Alejandro Mery wrote ----

alejandro.mery

June 28

it doesn’t make any sense honestly.

is your business based in the UK? maybe they can’t send the cards to a country different than the one where your business is based.

so you and your business are in the UK, revolut itself is in the UK and, they don’t send cards to the UK?

@olga_revolut , any idea what’s going on?

I finally had a response from Revolut support and I had also a message (in red box) inside my support chat, which said that there was an issue with the cards and at the moment they are trying to solve it. They told me to retry accepting the invitations of the cards, which I did and everything worked just fine!

The address was accepted!

Everything is ok now!

Thank you for all your help and quick response.

Hello @kasp

Glad everything is in place now and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. Feel free to drop a message here or via support chat if any further assistance is required!

Best,
Rafael

1 Like