Issues with Cash App and Revolut

As an European student in the US where most people use the Cash App to send money back an fort between each other, I signed up and tried registering my Revolut Digital Card. Unfortunately I got an error message saying that “Federal regulations prohibit the use of prepaid cards with Cash App.”

Any workarounds? You need to register a card to send and to receive money as the card is linked to your account.

1 Like

With a proxy like Curve maybe?

Still Revolut card doesn’t work with the popular apps in US such as Venmo, Cash App and PayPal. If Revolut wants to get wider acceptance in US market, they must review this request seriously.

I have a german PP account linked to my :r: and it works smoothly. Is there a different regulation with US PP accounts? :thinking:

1 Like

Not sure if the your card issued in Germany and my card issued in US are different. When I tried to add my Revolut card to Cash App, I get an error message that this is an invalid card.

Revolut still has not officially launched in the US so don’t expect it to work fully functional.

1 Like

I know it is still in beta stage. Just want to bring it to Revolut’s attention so that they can address it before office launch here.

1 Like