Issue with verification

Hi all,

I have recently registered and am trying to verify my identity. However whenever I try to go to the verification and limits page to do this, there is no option to verify.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

By the look of it, you are verified.
Are you from UK ? Using lloyds or barclays?

Yes Im from the UK (using Nat West) didn’t realise that would make a difference! :slight_smile:

Somehow UK users get verified just by toping up.
I still would contact customer support,to verify ID - ( unless not needed)
Thats just precaution,so you don’t get card blocked or something :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the help :slight_smile:

Always welcome :slight_smile: :+1:

You’re already verified!:tada:

Hello,

My name is Adina Tusa and my Revolut account is still in Verification Progress for almost 12 h. I’ve posted on Support Chat, but no one replied to my. Could you please assist me, because I’m stuck there.

Thank you!

Hello, my front camera is broken and it takes blurry pictures. I tried activating my card/verifying my identity but the blurry photo was rejected. Any other mean to activate my card?

Try to take the picture in another way and upload that picture manually.

Thankz Alessandro but the only option the Revolut app is offering is to take the picture via the front camera (for the selfie picture). There is no way to upload another picture. I guess this is a security feature as you must prove that the one using the phone is the same person as the one from the ID card

Dont quote me :slight_smile: but I believe if the verification fails a few times it falls back to a manual verification where you need to take a picture of yourself with your ID.

Best thing would be to contact support and clarify it with them.

Thanks :wink: already contacted support but the queue is two hours long :frowning:

Yep, Revolut - not known for particularly fast response times :wink: