Is support offline?

Hi I don’t know how to make a new post but I really need some urgent help. I cannot access anything at all, my account is frozen and the chat facility is also offline. Any advice appreciated.

1 Like

How to reach support when you can’t access to your app ?!
I’ve a Premium Account . But till this morning I can’t access to the APP ! So I can’t explain my problem to the support by chat !

Impossible to access to my APP and open it. Its always ask me to put my phone number, the code and after nothing !
It asks me again and again the same thing like a scratched disc I did it already 15 times with NO results! I never got that before ! Is it a bug ?
Could you help me please?

Wahbi

I problem i can’t contact revolut my chat is offline can some hep me

I also have same problem. This is just not good enough. So unreliable.

Hi it says am off line how do I get it to say am online to talk to someone

I have this problem how do I get online ???

same here!!!
I tried to add some money to my account and i was told I had to verify my bank details and wage in (due to my wages go into a different account). i have given my details and it is unable to process as it keeps coming up ‘Something went wrong, try later.’ i have been trying for what seems an age with no joy!!! can anyone help? you would think if you were trying to put money in then it wouldn’t be a problem.

I am now over a month sending messages everyday with no reply.
Revolut allowed €5000 fraudulent activity on my account and now won’t reply.
Anyone else have such bad experiences

I have been waiting weeks for a reply a mailed them on twitter and they have been mailing me back but there no help what so ever my moneys been pending in my account for month now and am 7 months pregnant way no money no food it’s disgusting how they can’t get back to me

yes I am exactly the same. I keep getting the run around and then put offline. What do we do with this people. I am thinking need to get a lawyer. It’s the worst experience ever.

Nothing is working to chat. I need to check status of a payment and I am told OFFLINE OFFLINE. Only works when I am connected to WiFi but I do not have Wifi only Mobile Data.

Please respond ASAP. Thank you.

Hi, Why does the chat only work when connected to WiFi. I do not have WiFi as I use Mobile Data and my app is updated already. I need to speak to customer support as some funds haven’t arrived. This is really bothering me that I can only access chat when connected to WiFi.

I am a British Citizen and recently returned to China to visit relatives, but unfortunately I lost my passport. I do n’t have a British driver ’s license. Now I need to register for revolut, but I found that I ca n’t upload the original on my phone. ID, because I really need revolut, I really don’t have local currency anymore, I need to use revolut’s currency exchange function, I have tried many registrations, and the verification has failed, I am really anxious now, very worried, I asked the customer service of twitter, they have no way to help me verify the revolut directly, I can send my ID photo by email to your verification service staff, hoping to help me verify it directly, and open my revolut @anon33247966

I need your help @anon33247966

I’m having the same issue. Transferred funds last week and they are not showing up on my revolut account. Have been trying to contact support since last night. Got a message that a live agent would be with me in 20 minutes. 14 hours later and the chat still says: searching for a live agent