Is it possible to see transactions by card

It would be nice if it was possible to see which transactions was completed with which card. This way personal expenses could be seen separate from i.e. family related shopping.

15 Likes

Inside of the actual transaction information in the app it should tell you the last 4 digits of the card that was charged

Yes but @DaveTrap is right. On the spending tab if a proper account of transactions are ma de available card wise, it is easier. Plus, this does not require too much developer actions to make this available, just by adding another form of report.

3 Likes

Agreed. By looking at a card we should have the same transaction list as on the dashboard, filtered for the card.

2 Likes

This is something I would really like as well. I a number of virtual cards and bundle subscriptions into each. I have one group which I like to cancel the card at the end of the year and having a list even in the CSV export which states what card was used (or the last 4 digits) would be great!

2 Likes

Yes, I’d love this feature too.
This would be especially useful when you have set a limit on a card, and you would like to know why the limit is nearly reached :smiley:

Currently, you can search transaction, but entering the name/number of the card doesn’t seem to select the corresponding transactions.

2 Likes

+1 That would be very useful!

It’s pathetic that you can’t do this.

I have 2 cards. Both have monthly limits. I’m now getting the alert that one of the cards hits its limit. I would like to check how did this happen but I can’t. I need to go to each transaction and manually check to which card it belongs. Than I need to sum up manually these transactions so that I can figure out how the limit was reached. Pathetic!

You can clearly see which card hits the spending limit in your card settings.

1 Like

Sure, you can see which card is affected.

But you can’t easily see how this happened. There is no per-card report.

You get to see all transactions for all cards. So, essentially, you have to manually check each and every transaction to find out how the limit was hit.

3 Likes

I’m looking for a service that can do this. Are there any suggestions here?