Is it possible to have a revolut visa card ?

Btw, I think noname cards are kind of cool (feels more secure for “offline” use). But dunno about possible issues when using (never had one).

In LV most likely only 1 bank offers noname (Visa) cards. I’m not their client.

Honestly, I don’t know. I haven’t been to the UK for a while so I can not check. Maybe other UK residents here can answer that question.

Thanks guys for your replies.
I’ll be in UK end of July.
If someone could confirm whether it still exists that would be nice. Otherwise I’m not looking for it.

Why just not walk into a Wilko when you see one? Can’t be easier…

Probably I’ll do that. :wink:

Because it cost money and time to travel to a store

Must be a fortune. :rofl:

Let us know if Wilkos still have them

1 Like

Hi, as I’ll be in the UK end of July only by then I can say something.
Unless someone goes to check it earlier.

If I go to town centre I’ll pop into my local Wilko’s and see if they have Revolut cards still.

Might be worth shooting them an email and asking if they stock it though?

2 Likes

I’ve sent them an email but no reply yet. Think that was 2 days ago.

1 Like

Hi was in Wilco today saw that they had a small number in.Not easy to spot with all the other gift cards.

4 Likes

Thanks for checking. Good news.

1 Like

Can I add that Revolut Visa card from Wilko’s to ApplePay?

And is that card counting as one of three physical card i can have maximum on my Revolut account or not?

As mine did (see screenshot) I do believe it should be able to be added to Apple Pay (depending on your residency being one of the Apple Pay supported territories, as Revolut cracked down on this)

Yes it would

1 Like

Yes that is possible.

1 Like

I have a Revolut Visa from when they were available in Croatia but they are not anymore. I’m good till 2023 and hopefully by that time they could be available again? It’s nice to have a choice. Like now I have a Revolut Visa, Revolut Mastercard and now waiting for the special rainbow card from today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As they’ve confirmed with @rob there’s no issue with a UK resident buying physical cards from the store and then mailing it to you

Yes and I will use this option if necessary.

I’d like to order VISA too. It’s good for withdraws without fees in some ATMs, but I probably live on wrong place without this choice :frowning:

2 Likes