Is it possible to have a revolut visa card ?

Is it possible to have a revolut visa card ?

Yes it is possible to do a Visa Card. From the application you can do so.

Hi there. VISA cards can be delivered to Netherlands, Portugal, Great Britain, Guernsey, Jersey, Gibraltar and Isle of Mann at the moment.

Hi, any plans to introduce them to Malta?! I just moved here and it takes a very long time to get a Maltese bank. Getting absolutely slaughtered with fx fees!

We operate in Malta, you can get a Revolut MasterCard.

Just out of curiosity: why is VISA limited to some countries? Will these countries only get VISA cards or can they choose?

Cheers!

No :slight_smile: Will be available to all countries.

Heard that users in Germany get a VISA. How can I order a VISA?
It was possible to order a virtual VISA but no Physical VISA

Hey @eandree :slight_smile:

There’s not such a way for you to order a specific card. You will get either a VISA or a Mastercard, depending on (I guess) internal factors.

Ok.
Listen, i do a lot of transfer. If i have a Mastercard, i have to pay 1,2% per transfer, if i use a Viso 0%, so if i could have a visa, it would be amazing, even virtual visa.
Regards

I’m a Belgian. How to order a card? Send it to a friend in the Netherlands and get it from there? Or you can deliver in the meanwhile in Belgium as well?

You can order a card to your home address.

Same question here: I ordered my first revolut card, but it was default mastercard, although I prefer to have a visa. (and my address is Hungary, but can get it from Finland or Netherlands as well) What to do?

When will it be possible to choose between Visa in Mastercard ?
I leave in France but I travel to countries where the Mastercard is very little used.

In which countries do you find that MasterCard is not accepted?

I’ve experienced this in several African countries. Sometimes even ATMs and large supermarkets don’t support MasterCard. It’s got a lot better in the last 5 years, but I still wouldn’t go to Malawi for example without a foreign-transaction-fee-free Visa card.

In, Kyrgyzstan.
You can find Visa atm in most of the city and sometimes in shops in villages.

In Italy you cand find Revolut Visa cards in some shops :slight_smile: they cost 5.99€

Hi there,
Unfortunately there is no VISA in Germany anymore ! Only maestro card, which is quit useless as it doesn’t work at retail.
I’m with Revolut since last year and got a Visa, what is really great. I recommended Revolut to many friends and they are very unhappy as they didn’t get Visa… but useless maestro only… This is suche a pity. I don’t understand it. :sob:

How do you get to chose because I ordered a Premium and on twitter you can only order a mastercard. Is it the Metal you can or the standard only?