Irish Post Codes

We don’t have them in the Republic. Any help would be appreciated as I’m trying to register the app on my phone and it keeps asking me to enter my post code. Normally site and apps accept IE as a standard but it’s not working here.

Thanks for your attention guys!

My best!

1 Like

You should have an Eircode?

Try here:
https://www.eircode.ie

I used mine in place of postcode field and all was fine

1 Like

Thank you, I will. Much appreciate it!!

Marie

1 Like

Hi,

My card is due to expire at the end of June 2019 and i am trying to avail of a new card for free, but when I put my eircode (format A12(space)AB12) in, the last screen still says postal code is invalid, please try again.

Any help with resolving this would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Kieron

Please reach out via in-app chat so we can help with this. In the app, go to More -> Help -> Scroll down -> Chat to us. Type “live agent” into chat and an agent will be with you shortly :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, I am trying to set up an account and am getting an error message ‘postcode not valid’ when I enter every version of my postcode that I can think of. I’m in Dublin, and have tried 2 addresses, same response. Any idea what to do? Thanks

I keep getting “Postcode XXXXXXX is invalid, please change it before continuing” when trying to send money to a friends fundraiser. she posted her link on FB and I linked through that…cannot see how I can change anything as my Eircode/postcode is correctly entered.