iPhone App keeps keep crashing when I enter PIN

I too am having the same issue with my iPhone 6+. Reading all the above comments about attempts to get a resolution to the problem only serves to increase my frustration and anger. Does anyone at Revolut care about their customers poor experience; I think not because if they did this would have had a resolution BEFORE it became so widespread. I am fortunate that I transferred all my funds before the issue prevented access to the App.

I am not sure if Revolut have any intention of resolving this issue. I managed to contact them through my desktop last week and their response as to when this issue would be resolved didn’t in-still much confidence. I was told ‘soon’ but the agent who kept putting me on hold to talk to someone, was noncommittal as to whether it could take up to a year! I am starting to think that they are herding customers with slightly older phones to purchase new phones. I have actually started to look at alternative banking options N26, as Revolut’s indifference and lack of urgency is alarming. You need an banking App which allows you access to your funds and that is stable. This isn’t the first time this has occurred.

Hi! Same issue here with my Iphone 5S. And my card has been blocked because of a suspected fraudulous transaction, but I’m unable to deblocked it since the app isn’t working! This is driving me crazy!

Had this same issue, I even set my phone to factory reset because I thought it was me. It was working fine and then bam, stopped working. Thankfully reddit brought me here.

To the devs, my iphone 6 is working quite well. If you are going to give up on older phones. At least tell us, so we can have a plan B. Don’t just pull the rug from under us.

3 Likes

Having exactly the same issue with my iPhone 5s - IOS 12.5.1 - I have closed and reopened the app, tried a full phone shut down, installed latest Revolut app update from Apple store, tried to delete and re-install the app again and still the app crashes soon after I log in with touch ID or PIN. Can a Revolut technician help? Clearly this is affecting lots of us.

1 Like

I have the same issue, I cannot get support from the in app chat either although I’m a premium customer… can this be sorted please ! I have not been able to access my account for weeks , I think you should have a customer service line that allows us to get to an advisor !

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue since the last upgrade of the Revolut app both on my Ipad and on my Samsung mobile. The app crashes right after I enter my PIN code and it starts to upload my account data. Unfortunately you cannot reach any helpdesk except through the chat available…only from the app!!! It’s been several days since the bug occurs and I feel absolutely no support from the Revolut team. Please give us an update on this and fix the issue. Thank you

1 Like

Thats not the case. Here are other options.

• Web login
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Same here with iOS 12.5.1 and Revolut 7.38

I don’t understand this but the app has just started working again this morning. I have iPhone 6, iOS 12.5.1 and Revolut 7.38. I didn’t change a thing and the same configuration wasn’t working yesterday.

See the down detector post from yesterday explaining what was happening. It seems to have worked ok!

Thanks, I saw the down detector post and the backend fix worked for me. Hope that it has worked for everyone else having problems

I hope this solution helps someone - I am also using iOS 12.5.1 and I was having this issue for over a week. Upgrading the Revolut app to version 7.38 did not help but uninstalling and then installing 7.38 did the trick and the app is running fine now.

Try updating the app to the latest version. It works for me. Someone said that uninstalling and reinstalling the app also helped. Or an ios repair tool is also a fix.

I have the same problem. Android 7.0. I haven’t done anything to my phone, or my system. Starting from today’s morning, the Revolut app crashes everytime I enter the PIN. I deleted the cache, data, reinstalled, rebooted my phone, done all that multiple times, and still crashes… Please do something Revolut! Thank you…

1 Like

Same problem here. I have Android 7.0

Tried clearing cache and uninstalling / restarting. Still crashing with zero usability.

This needs to be addressed urgently cause I cannot access my money.

Regards,

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.revolut.revolut

I contacted customer support, they gave me this link. They said open it on the phone which has the Revolut app installed on it to join the beta testing program. They released an update through the Google Play Store that solves this issue, only available for beta testers. So I recommend joining, then installing the update. You’ll have to wait few minutes for the update to show up.

Bugs same here I tried everything same phone same number :sob: and password sends me to email done all that still nothing any suggestions

@Richie190173 Hello and welcome to the :r: community. :blush:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still experiencing issues logging in even after trying everything. :frowning_face: Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also, make sure that you’re using the latest version of the app and that your phone has enough storage and memory to run it smoothly. :rocket:

If you’re still having trouble, please reach out to us through this link on our social media so that we can help you further. Don’t worry, we’ll get you back up and running in no time! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Veda | Community team