Invited friends not registered as a referral of mine...

Hi,
I’ve invited some friends to Revolut providing them via mail my Revolut referral link (the one to get access to cryptocurrency exchange feature) and 2 of them have clicked my link from their pc, inserted their phone number, received an sms with the link to the app, downloaded the app and created a Revolut account: unfortunately, despite I see now that they have a Revolut account in my phone contacts list, I don’t see them in the friends list within the Revolut app!
So despite these 2 friends created a Revolut account using my referral link, they haven’t been correctly registered as a referral of mine.
Can you please help me to solve this issue and registe my 2 friends as a referral of mine, so to unlock the cryptocurrency exchange feature?
Thank you,

Marco

3 Likes

Hi, I have this problem too… I have invited some friends and they signed up but actually I cannot see the as my referrals

2 Likes

I have the same problem too, especially with Android.

I am currently trying to bump myself up the queue so sent my friend the referral link. they click on it and it initially opens up in the browser before the tab closes and opens up the play store. they are able to proceed with registering but it does not register as a referral for me.

Thanks

2 Likes

I have the same problem also, I have invited bunch of friends and they all signed up but I have 0 friends on my list!

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

Same problem here, happens sometimes.

Hello

I have invited two friends and helped them to set up a Revolut account and order the a new Card. In my invite dashboard only one of them was marked as “card ordered” (steps are highlighted green). For the other person all steps are still grey althought this person set up everything in the exact same way and ordered the card as well. I was sitting right next to these people so I can confirm that both have done the exact same steps. What can I do now?

I have already contacted the in-app support about this but I did not receive any reply (only the bot)…

@anon33247966

1 Like

@dnr247,

I got the same problem (only one referal reward, for two invites fully completed). Did the in-app support enventually solve your issue,?

1 Like

Once I provided proof of the two invites, the live agent in the chat solved the issue quickly. Great, and thanks to them!

2 Likes

I too have the same problem. has anyone got a resolution please.

I too have the same problem. My friend have followed all of the procedures on time but it’s not showing on my account. I’ve tried contacting on the in app chat services but haven’t received any responses there.

Please Revolut look into this issue!

Same issue here. Sent friend a referral and ensured that all steps were completed within the given period but now it’s not even registered in my account of the referral sent. Has anyone received the promised reward or is this a “trick”?

My friend register and I can see that but she did every task and Revolut doesn’t give me the money

My friend registered and completed the steps but it is shown as deadline missed (last step not checked)

I completed all the tasks in the correct time interval and still not received the reward. I think that is a fraudulent way of attracting new customers.

Hey, I do not know if you are talking about the 60€ promotion but for the new 80€ it’s in terms :
« Rewards will be paid within 10 working days after the end of the Promotion Period. »

Guess it was the same for the previous one

Well, just add me to the list of people wasting time helping them get new customers and being scammed in the process.

Another 2 friends that I helped joining and they do got to my pending invites.

It looks that the process is made so that the referral gets “lost” in the process…
And after contacting support, they firewall themselves with GPDR and no valid answer or way to fix the problem if the user makes some error, its irreversible (but they get a new client)…

Shame on Revolut.

Yes, same with me in India

Hi. I have the same problem too.

Hi! Could you explain what you did exactly in order to solve the issue? Thank you in advance! :smile:

1 Like