Invite a friend, no free card??

I recently received an email giving me the opportunity to win World Cup tickets if I invited someone to join Revolut.
The email said they would receive a free Visa card. But when they follow the link, they are redirected to the usual app that charges £5 for a new card. Any ideas how they get a free card?

1 Like

Is the £5 not for postage and the actual card free?

During the campaign, the shipping fee is waived. If the referral link does not work like it should, support can refund the shipping costs.

(Check their Twitter for official statement about this.)

1 Like

@Frank Could you provide a link to this twitter statement please?

I can’t, sorry, but you should be able to find this on twitter, searching around the time the campaign was announced (blog post, initial twitter post). Or you can talk to @AndreasK here.

How can I help @niamherinoc?

@AndreasK thank you for your reply but I found information on this. I had shared my invite link but my friend was unable to get the free card. I have told them to use in-app support. Does this mean that I am not entered into the competition if the link didn’t work for them?

If your friend has used the link and successfully signed up then you’ve entered into the competition. Regarding the free card of your friend, support team will refund the cost.

1 Like

@AndreasK sorry… what im asking is he will get his money back?

@AndreasK the same happened to my friend yesterday. he opened the link i send him and he still paid 5,99 euros.

Same for me, I have déposait 10
Euro
Ordering my card and -5,99

Rest = 4,01

7 Days Later a récrive the card but impossible to enter on the app

So It’s at your risks now I have lost 10
Euro I have put the card in the there are no possibilities to talk with a person.

I have explain That a my local Bank un France for
Fraudeulous paiement, but the amont is too small
For make an opposition to the initial payement
(It is à fraud because I cannnot enter in my accointances, there are no tchat no phone no e-mail we cannot speak with nobody…

They is scammers, look N26 or moneyway It’s much better trust me !

Hello @AndreasK

I also have invited my girlfriend to use Revolut by using the “Give a free card” link. It appears that she doesn’t have the option to select the free delivery after creating her account and topping it up.

Could you help on this ?
Thanks

Hi all,

I received an email invitaton from a friend. I created an account, I also ordered the virtual card, which I can totally use, but I don’t have the option to select the free delivery for the Revolut “plastic” card. Did I do something wrong? Or this thing doesn’t work anymore?

Could somebody help me ?

Thanks a lot!