📊 Investing in stock market

Someone made a list, seems pretty up to date https://etanoox.me/revolut/stock-shares-list-on-revolut/

1 Like

Dear Santa, it’s been a hard year

I hope that you and all to your elf friends at the North Pole are well. How is Rudolph and the other eight reindeer’s ? They must be getting very excited that Christmas Eve is not far away and that they will soon be helping you to deliver presents to excited children all around the world.

I am writing to let you know that I have tried very hard to be good all year and so I hope that you will have a Christmas present for me on your sleigh. I know that you cannot always bring people exactly what they would like but I have written a few things below that are on my present wish list for Christmas this year just in case you have them on your sleigh:

• ETF’s for all good europeans so they can build wealth slowly and prosper, while being diversified and happy with their efficient taxes and low costs

I will be listening for sleigh bells on Christmas Eve and I will also leave a snack and a drink for you and your reindeer’s.

Revolut team(santa’s helpers), have a great Christmas and thank you for all of the happiness that you bring to children and grown-up all over the world!

Merry Christmas ,
XtremePWN

7 Likes

Would you know if the referral scheme still works? And how much would we get for that?
Would be nice to have a stock or some referral benefits if someone uses our links to register?

Thanks!

I believe that referral promotion has ended. There hasn’t been a similar referral promo for investing

Can we have a GTC (good till cancelled)order expiration? for now we only have “end of the day”, and it is difficult to follow up your stock “plan” with only orders expiring the same day, cheers.

3 Likes

No GTC yet, if I remember correctly there was another post about it and they said it will come eventually

2 Likes

Happy new year to all investors and Revolut!

1 Like

How can I download my transactions in a sheet, csv, xlsx …not PDF
Thanks

2 Likes

Happy New Year 2021 to the Revolut Team, I absolute love the trading platform. However, I am still hoping Revolut will implement ETFs, pre and after hour trading. I have move most of my funds to Trading212 as they offer ETFs, but I am still not happy as some of the stock execution trade are slow. No pre/after hour trading either. I would happily move my funds back to Revolut once etfs implemented.

2 Likes

I spoke with support and they told me “ETF’s will be added soon”. I don’t know when “soon” will be but I would also love to invest a large part of my portfolio in ETF’s on Revolut.

1 Like

We might need to create an investing focused subforum for when the new ETF’s arrive, there will be a lot of new members with questions and discussions about portfolios and investing in general

3 Likes

Does anyone know if in this mount will be a Statement for the 2020 year? Or will be just December and we will be download for each mount the statements?

2 Likes

Right now only monthly statements are available

Please add $BNGO stock ( BIONANO GENOMICS INC ) .

1 Like

Also could be interesting when setting up a price taller on a stock to have the chance to “specify” the alert… for example, if a stock gets to the pinned value I could write a memo like “sell half of it” or “buy more” or “take a look at the competitors’ value”

2 Likes

So how long does it take for withdrawals from investment to appear in my account

Answer from T&Cs is up to 2 days. " In most underlying markets , settlement of the Instruments available via the Revolut App typically occurs within two trading days ."

Hi, ever so sorry ask this question which I am sure has been asked many times before. I am a new bee on the Revolut trading platform and still finding my way around.
I have recently made a withdrawal from one of my investments and I can’t see the money in my account. There is msg ‘executed’ which I am guessing means transaction has been actioned but I can’t see that withdrawal has been added to my account…
DoI need to do something else?

1 Like

Wait 2 days after selling

is this available yet?

1 Like