๐Ÿ“Š Investing in stock market

Dabble in ETFโ€™s at your peril !

1 Like

Iโ€™m from the Netherlands and Iโ€™m still buying USA ETFโ€™s on a monthly basis via degiro :slight_smile:

@Recchan Where did you hear that?

It is now 2 months later and it is still not available, does anyone have any updates or ETA?

From Revolut themselves :clap: but I guess they were wrong

@Recchan Do you have a link or source?

Not that I can remember the location of, sorry

Originally it was planned for January but it had to be moved out, no ETA yet.
It will be limited to Premium/Metal users.

I didnโ€™t want to wait any longer, I tried Degiro for buying some TSLA stocks. :wink:

Thanks a lot for the update. An plans to introduce digitalized gold like Crypto gold (DGX) or like Glint Pay were you could buy any amount of gold in g you want and im the future send it to friends? Both options are approximately 100% backed with gold. This would be beneficial for protecting part of savings in an investing portfolio from inflation using gold without risking it in Investing and have the option to liquidate assets instantly if needed.

There was a race between Revolut, Bux and Trade Republic whoโ€™s going to be the first to launch a Robin Hood like stocks trading app in Europe. It seems like Trade Republic won that one. Unfortunately, they offer their services only to German customers as of now.

Thatโ€˜s the deal: 1 EUR per trade. Thatโ€™s good for stocks, and okay-ish for ETFs. (Many traditional online brokers in Germany offer discounts for ETFs so one can buy them for free, but there would be still a higher fee for selling them.)

I am missing stocks savings plans (monthly payments).

If they want to become a truly massive virtual bank, then they should never allow it.
Is Bank or an Application for an Investment?
They have to very precisely formulate their target, otherwise they would just become another stock exchange.

Do not make me feel sorry that even my salary is with you. At the moment I only have doubts about uncertainty I leave.

Theyโ€™ve announced August 2018 that they are working on a stock trading feature.

Defacts will always be the second whistle :slight_smile:
Pity.

So after 10 months(!) still nothing about the stock market โ€ฆ
Regarding loans theyโ€™re also saying for more than 1 year

โ€œbut weโ€™re working to launch instant, affordable credit across Europe soon!โ€

Yeah โ€ฆ โ€œsoonโ€

I would advise only write โ€œNewsโ€ about real features such as the stock market if you know when and if theyโ€™re coming โ€ฆ

So slowly I think Revolut makes a lot of yelling about nothing โ€ฆ

While :r: really sucks announcing news here there have been news:

This is a feature iโ€™m really looking forward to using and after researching was one of the main reasons for signing up.

Anyone at Revolut able to update on a possible time scale of release. Is it close being within the next 3 months?

Unfortunately not likely to arrive this year.

How so? Many, if not most, traditional banks offer Trading Depots as well.