📊 Investing in stock market

Please make an on/off button to hide the cancelled transaction on the transactions tab. I have to scroll down and searching the successed transactions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please show interval range on the stock chart, check the mockup :slight_smile:
Alright do you have interval statistics, but these are fixed one day, one year intervals.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I have just started to use REvolut Trading.
My main question is that I know I have to pay tax after may income in my country, but…
Do I have to pay after the sold stocks I still keep on the training account? Or just the “withdraw” back transferred money?

Thanks for your help
Mark

2 Likes

You pay taxes when you sell and make a profit

3 Likes

Thank you @XtremePWN1!

1 Like

Depending on your country and laws you might also have “tax loss harvesting” (when you have losses you will reduce the amount you are taxed on for the next few years a set amount depending on the losses, but check the forums and fiscal code for your country)

2 Likes

Please add Airbnb $ABNB and Affirm $AFRM stock.

For now there is no IPO date but they will certainly go public during december.

2 Likes

If these are not publicly traded companies of course they can’t add them right now:)

1 Like

PLEASE, it would be great to have access to SPAC stocks like $IPOB and $PSTH, respectively
" SOCIAL CAPITAL HEDOSOPHIA HOLDINGS CORP II " and " PERSHING SQUARE TONTINE HOLDINGS LTD "

1 Like

Yes, this is going to be huge!
Dear REVOLUT, A lot of people and I will greatly appreciate to have $ABNB added at the moment of the IPO, there is no point to be added a week later, as it won’t be as appealing as in the very initial public offering.

In fact there is a date for the IPO now on the NASDAQ page: the 10th of December!

Many thanks

4 Likes

Hello. I have a question, i bought OAS stocks before it was delisted. I have information that revolut can sell it on OTC and estimated price will be 0,01$. But currently OAS price on NASDAQ is 35$.
Is it possible that it will be sold by 35$?

2 Likes

I received a couple of days ago a survey about Revolut Trading in the app, if you also get it don’t forget to tell them what you feel is missing and what can be improved! I talked mostly about having access to ETF’s as a major sell point to casual investors and how competition is already doing this very successfully

2 Likes

I can’t promise anything but keep an eye on the app

2 Likes

It’s better to ask this question in the support chat (in the app)

Please add the following excellent dividend stocks also - IEP, STWD, ENB, MMP, ORCC, BXMT, BPY, GAIN, GOOD, MAIN, PBA,OHI,UVV, NHI, SJR,WPC, BP, VOD,STAG,LAZ,FRT,UBSI

I’d def drop a biggish lump sum on a etf or two!

2 Likes

Hello at all.
I’m definitely liking the app so far. It is very user friendly, especially if you’re new in investing.
Although one can see that is still in early stages, here are some suggestions:

• Average cost per dollar of shares bought (even if one isn’t buying full shares)
  • Adding more stocks, especially some penny stocks
    –> This is for me the most important condition to keep the investors in Revolut as they move forward. The app has to fulfill the needs, especially when new stocks come out. Perfect example to come is AirBnB. In my eyes, the app must be ready to launch the stock right at the beginning.
  • Adding ETF’s
  • Day charts with pre- and aftermarket updates

Keep up the good work, especially stay updated ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All these suggestions above from @Achylle are a gem!
Please Revolut team take note of them because it will make a huge difference!
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Arsen - re Airbnbn stock, I understand you can’t promise anythings. From recent experience, how long until popular IPOs (eg. Palantir, Snowflake, Lemonade) are listed on Revolut? IPO day, a few days, a few weeks? Thanks

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Is it possible to invest in stock directly from a group vault ? 2 peoples invest and have same trading account
i want to invest with my wife. both Revolut account