Invalid postcode

I’m trying to install the app but it keeps telling me my postcode is invalid any help would be great xxx

From which country are you signing up?

Try the postcode with and without spaces/special signs and so on, make sure you selected the right country.

There used to be a bug where special characters in names or in any form field would result to this error message. But that was app versions ago. So I am not sure if mentioning this is helpful at all. :thinking:

Thank you for your answer. I’ve tried it with space and without space it just won’t accept it. I’m from Ireland Regards Jeyne

OK so I’ve changed the capital letters in my post code to small letters and it’s workedRegards Jeyne

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 12:05, Jeyne Treacyjeynetreacy@yahoo.com wrote: Thank you for your answer. I’ve tried it with space and without space it just won’t accept it. I’m from Ireland Regards Jeyne

Keep in mind, @Jeyne, that you accidentally (I suppose) posted your email address on a public forum. This is available for the whole internet. Editions of posts are also kept on a public log.

Not the first time, quite a few people who answer by email have their email copied that way, or when they have a signature and so on (I think I saw some other guy today who had his email, phone and skype…)