Invalid postcode

I’m trying to install the app but it keeps telling me my postcode is invalid any help would be great xxx

From which country are you signing up?

Try the postcode with and without spaces/special signs and so on, make sure you selected the right country.

There used to be a bug where special characters in names or in any form field would result to this error message. But that was app versions ago. So I am not sure if mentioning this is helpful at all. :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I’ve tried it with space and without space it just won’t accept it. I’m from Ireland Regards Jeyne

OK so I’ve changed the capital letters in my post code to small letters and it’s workedRegards Jeyne

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 at 12:05, Jeyne Treacyjeynetreacy@yahoo.com wrote: Thank you for your answer. I’ve tried it with space and without space it just won’t accept it. I’m from Ireland Regards Jeyne

Keep in mind, @Jeyne, that you accidentally (I suppose) posted your email address on a public forum. This is available for the whole internet. Editions of posts are also kept on a public log.

1 Like

Not the first time, quite a few people who answer by email have their email copied that way, or when they have a signature and so on (I think I saw some other guy today who had his email, phone and skype…)

1 Like

Hi, I am from Ireland and cannot get past the sign up stage of the app. It keeps telling me Invalid postcode. I have tried it with small capital, large capital, spaces inbetween, putting 0 before the number. I would be glad of some help please.

Signing up from Portugal, and it’s not accepting my postcode…
I’ve called the Revolut telephone number and there’s nothing there to assist, and as I haven’t managed to set up the account in the App I can’t ask for the in-app help.
Anyone able to give advice?
Thanks

You need to contact them on Facebook or Twitter.
Or send an email to feedback@revolut.com :grin:

Hi, and thanks for the tip!

1 Like