Invalid IBAN

Hi all.
I have problem with transfer money (EUR) from Revolut to my bank account in Slovakia.
If i typed IBAN of my slovak account , the application said to me that : "Entered value is incomplete or invalid ". But my IBAN is 100% correct. What is wrong?

Thanks for your answers.

2 Likes

Just to be sure: do you type in “SK” before numbers?
I mean:
SK3112000000198742637541

1 Like

Yes I typed SK exactly.

Hmmm, IMHO something went wrong.
Have you checked your IBAN in some external calculator?
https://www.google.pl/m?q=how+to+check+if+my+IBAN+is+ok%3F&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1

1 Like

I checked in that your calculator and result is: IBAN is valid everyting is OK.

1 Like

Last question: have you provided BIC/ SWIFT?

Hey there, I’ve been in touch via DM.

Thank you Jessica … just enter the details manualy without copying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My pleasure! :slight_smile: Glad that it’s working.

1 Like

Sending money to bank account doesn’t work…button “Add beneficiery” isn’t working… :frowning:

My bad. I had forgotten to enter the country and the default differed from the destination IBAN country.

Hi there

I have a problem with IBAN as well. I have two valid german IBAN numbers and none of them works. It is fairly urgent. Could someone please look into it?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, l have the same problem but with swift. I want to send money to Poland. Can you help me please.

Wejdz na jakakolwiek transakcje
Klik na wyciÄ…g, na wycigu swift i iban

+48-661193344
iPhone FaceTime, WhatsApp, Viber,
Telegram, Messenger, HangOuts

Hi, I also have a problem with accepting the IBAN number. I have a currency account in pounds at mBank. IBAN is entered correctly, unfortunately it is rejected. However, it accepts as stated in the currency in PLN. But I can’t make a transfer in PLN because I have this account in pounds. I am asking for a quick answer what to do.

So, I ve been reading your cases half of the day and trying your solutions, but nothing works.

I registered with paypal and revolut today. Than i tried to link revolut account to paypal, but after pasting copied iban i get “check your iban” mesage and list of approved countries bellow. I got LT iban, i do not know if it makes a differrence-

So I would like to link a card or account to paypal to get some money on revolut (my usual credit card is broken and i need money through the weekend), but it does not seem to go anywhere.
I tried what a lot of you wrote to change some funding under payments but was not able to.

any advice is appreciated.

but if it takes a week to transfer few bucks from paypal, im in deep sh*t.

I have the same issue,
I tried to send a bank transfer from my Italian bank (EUR) to my EUR Revolut account. It falls within SEPA and should work.
However, upon entering the IBAN number my bank app says that an IBAN is too short, must be at least 27 characters total where as the revolut one has 24.

What should I do?

Thanks
Sarah

Isn’t this complaint better addressed with your bank? It’s them refusing to accept the short IBAN. IBANs don’t have a standard length. German IBANs for example are just 22, Greenland 18, and Norway 15 characters. All of them are SEPA members. :wave:

2 Likes

Bonjour, l’interface de ce site est tellement pratique, que je ne vois même pas comment créer un nouveau message. Je n’y viens pas souvent et je constate que cela n’invite pas à l’échange.
Depuis les dernières mises à jour, je ne sais pas laquelle vu le nombre, je ne peux créer d’IBAN étranger. L’Iban de mon destinataire a changé. Donc soit je modifie l’actuel, chose que je ne peux pas faire, car je ne peux pas rentrer l’IBAN corrigé, soit créer un nouveau contact pour le contact SEPA, ce que je ne peux pas faire non plus car l’IBAN est UK et cela reste figé à FR…, France, Euro… donc je suis bloqué ! Vous avez testé votre mise à jour avant la mise en production ?
J’ai réussi à changer le pays et donc la devise par contre je n’ai pas de rubrique iban ou encore de bic… comment fait-on ?

You need to select the correct country first!

If you want to transfer to a GB IBAN, select United Kingdom. If you want to transfer to a German DE IBAN, select Germany when setting up the contact. The country code changes accordingly.

1 Like