Invalid IBAN

Hi all.
I have problem with transfer money (EUR) from Revolut to my bank account in Slovakia.
If i typed IBAN of my slovak account , the application said to me that : "Entered value is incomplete or invalid ". But my IBAN is 100% correct. What is wrong?

Thanks for your answers.

Just to be sure: do you type in “SK” before numbers?
I mean:
SK3112000000198742637541

Yes I typed SK exactly.

Hmmm, IMHO something went wrong.
Have you checked your IBAN in some external calculator?
https://www.google.pl/m?q=how+to+check+if+my+IBAN+is+ok%3F&client=ms-opera-mobile&channel=new&espv=1

I checked in that your calculator and result is: IBAN is valid everyting is OK.

Last question: have you provided BIC/ SWIFT?

Hey there, I’ve been in touch via DM.

Thank you Jessica … just enter the details manualy without copying :slight_smile:

My pleasure! :slight_smile: Glad that it’s working.

Sending money to bank account doesn’t work…button “Add beneficiery” isn’t working… :frowning:

My bad. I had forgotten to enter the country and the default differed from the destination IBAN country.

Hi there

I have a problem with IBAN as well. I have two valid german IBAN numbers and none of them works. It is fairly urgent. Could someone please look into it?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi, l have the same problem but with swift. I want to send money to Poland. Can you help me please.

Wejdz na jakakolwiek transakcje
Klik na wyciąg, na wycigu swift i iban

+48-661193344
iPhone FaceTime, WhatsApp, Viber,
Telegram, Messenger, HangOuts

Hi, I also have a problem with accepting the IBAN number. I have a currency account in pounds at mBank. IBAN is entered correctly, unfortunately it is rejected. However, it accepts as stated in the currency in PLN. But I can’t make a transfer in PLN because I have this account in pounds. I am asking for a quick answer what to do.