Introducing #XRP 🤩

With so much excitement surrounding #XRP, here is everything you need to know about one of the most talked about Cryptocurrencies. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Just saw BCH & XRP in :r: ! Great addition!
Do you have plans for more cryptos? (I understand you wouldn’t give the list yet though…)

Go go :r: !

I don’t see historic rates for XRP in the app. Is this a bug or is the just not jet implemented?

4 Likes

This blog entry has a button at the end. I am in the crypto queue for a long time and I can’t exchange to cryptocurrency but with the blog button it works, but Xrp is not in the list.

Is this a bug that I can exchange with the blog button but not any other way?

Update your app please!

1 Like

Maybe concentrate on improving your customer support instead of introducing new fads all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We’re expanding our support team as we speak.

It was needed about a year ago, sadly. Currently I wait about two days to get a response for any feedback, even though I’m missing $1000s due to a fault in Revolut’s transfer system (been missing now for 6 weeks). Not really good enough for a company who touts themselves as ‘disrupting the market’!

1 Like

xrp isn’t a fad, one of the reasons i want to use revolut.

2 Likes

same here. “Cant load graph data”

2 Likes

Hello, i didnt put any amount on my card but i forgott may passcode, best regards Roman