Introducing Rev.me

The 1% fee still applies…Sorry to disappoint :frowning:
But with PSD2 coming…

Where is it stated that the 1% fee applies to these requests for money? In my app it said that there were no fees.

It is not stated but you can see the fee when you try to pay. At least that’s what happened to my friend.

Seems on mobile is not working.
Tried with USD (which is one of those 9) and TRY and both links were sign up and not to pay with card.

That’s weird for a banking account which works only on phone :man_facepalming:

I’ll try the links on my tablet a bit later…

Not working on tablet too… Also I saw in the app is not appearing anymore as news

Just asked support. Rev.me is down for maintenance. Used it and experienced the same as mentioned above. Money arrived instantly.

Sorry where do I find this service? I heard about it only on this conversation. Opening the links on mobile I got a request ro signup with a mobile number, ntg about payment possibilities etc.

“Fake news” :joy:

Is not available anymore. They just tested or excitement and closed the service within hours.

Like. 1st of April but without 1st and without April.

@anon33247966 Do you have any updates on this?

@anon33247966
2f7RQiiWMJc40

4 Likes

We’re just putting the finishing touches on this feature and it will be live again soon! :muscle:

7 Likes

I hope- neither “in a couple of weeks” nor “in weeks rather than months” (see: Google Pay/ Apple Pay)…

3 Likes

They’re just very optimistic on their timelines, like Elon Musk :smile:

Some feedback after i tried to send 5 DKK to my self using a payment link.

• I use 1Password to store my stuff like different creditcards. Sadly the form to enter card information is non-standard and so 1password can’t autofill it, so i have to manually enter info (copy/paste didn’t work)
  • My Revolut MasterCard did not work with this service (Card is unsupported)
  • The country reverted back to United Kingdom when i tried a different card
1 Like

That would make sense right? If you are going to use a mastercard, why not do an internal Revolut transfer?

Anyway, glad this feature is back ! :clap:

Just a funny thing to do :blush: i might get sent a request by another user who do not know I am a revolut user already.

If you try to request from a revolut user it will just request through the app.

Only if I choose him/her under contacts. I can create a link and send it to someone. Let’s say I sell something online, then I would create a payment link and send them via email or the trade site. I would not add them as a contact first to see if they are a revolut user. In that case the person I sent the link to, might want to pay via their revolut card.

Forgot the possiblity to send via mail. Just thinking SMS.

1 Like

I am unsure as to what happened to this feature… I tested a link and the only option was to use the Revolut account…

This normal if receipient has revolut account.
Can this be the case?