Introducing Price Alerts 🚨

maybe try to log out an in again. This limitation was removed a while ago.

Tried that still says I have to upgrade to premium or add 3 account

Have you contacted support about this? Seems to be a bug. :man_shrugging:

That’s not a bug, you just need to wait for a while :slight_smile:

I have some difficulties when trying to set up a Price Alert in Japanese Yen.
In other currencies , i am able to set an alert with decimal points, but for some reason, with Yen it does not work.

For example, I cannot specify 1 GBP = 145.50 JPY. I can only set an interger (144, 145, 146 etc.)

whereas if i set up an alert for EUR/USD, GBP/USD etc. I am able to input the decimal point.

Has anyone else had this issue? I have tried logging off and on, as well as reinstalling the app…

1 Like

I have 3 questions:

1. How can I get alerts if I don’t own the currency in my Revolut app? I am waiting for a certain threshhold to be hit before I purchase the currency for the first time

2. Can I set several alerts, eg send alert when 1€ reaches 135JPY, then another alert at 140JPY, then another alert at 145JPY etc?

3. Can I reverse the currency pair for alerts? For example 1€ equals roughly 16.8ZAR, however in the app I can only set the alert the other way round, ie 1ZAR = 0.060€ this is really not intuitive.

Final comment I use the xe currency app to set alerts on currencies (not cryptos) it works great as long as you set the alerts from their web page. I could get rid of xe if Revolut got their act together on alerts.

2 Likes

It seems that Auto-Exchange at a given rate is now finally available. A piece of feedback: Show the “set target” button on the conversion screen itself and don’t hide it in another conversion screen in the actions submenu.

Screenshot_20190223-154653

3 Likes

Thank you for that hint.
I think it is too hidden as well. (added to price alert tab which seems counter-intuitive to me)

@anon33247966 why was this not promoted? is the marketing team busy with posting gif replies on twitter?

1 Like

What about Dascoin? There is any chance to buy Dascoin too?

How can I delete my price alerts?

1 Like

Tap on it. Then delete.

1 Like

Hi, general question on price alerts. Do the alerts expire once the alert is hit? I would like a permanent alert, ie when 1€ hits 125 JPY, then be alerted, but if later 1€ goes below 125 JPY, then the alert becomes active again.

I am conscious that while 1€ fluctuates around 125JPY I will receive multiple alerts, but maybe the workaround would be to limit the alerting system to 1 or 2 alerts per day.

Finally, can we specify “when the value is 125JPY or higher” as opposed to “125 JPY or lower” ie alert for buying or alert for selling.

1 Like