Introducing Price Alerts 🚨

:rocket:You can now set price alerts for any of the 25 supported fiat currencies as well as for #Bitcoin, #Litecoin and #Ether. So, without further ado, we give you Price Alerts :rotating_light:

Where do I find this option ? Thanks

Are using iOS or Android?

Auf Android erst ab 14. Februar

The Price Alerts feature is currently live on iOS, but an Android version will be available by Wednesday, 14th of February.

Nice feature, looking forward to get it on Android! :+1:

On a related note, are you guys planning on fixing the Ethereum chart (only the daily is working)? :grimacing: It’s been broken for ages (since the beginning I think :thinking:), I have re-installed the app a few times since.

It’s not broken, it’s just not developped yet :wink: all cryptocurrencies only have the daily chart available

All bitcoin charts work :thinking:

Didn’t notice :thinking: I’ve seen a reply on Twitter though regarding this issue and Revolut stated that they’ve yet to fetch the data for crypto :slight_smile:

Price Alerts are now available to both iOS & Android! :tada:

Looks great, nice implementation. :+1:

I have set up a couple of alerts, but they don’t alert me I.e. A notification is not triggered when the limit is hit or exceeded.

What am I doing wrong?

I’d like to know about how to get into crypto currency

Go to more, tap on crypto and the feature will be activated for you after a while.

It’s asking me to sign 3 people up to be activated

Have you updated the app to the lastest version?

Only just downloaded it