Introducing of some annoying questions when making ext. transactions

I can’t believe I’m asking this but planets lined up and the first bank transaction mistake came… in about 8 years of internet banking.

Please. Introduce something like:
Did you checked transaction details?
Are you sure you don’t want to input a reference?
Are you sure you want to send this transaction?
Are you sure again?
Did you checked?
Did you prayed?

Whatever. The reference field is kinda invisible ish and because I’m speedy I was just tapping next next next and surprise, I was waiting to be prompted for a reference and it didn’t. Transfer was made without.
Now. Lucky I’m premium and got resolved in 2 mins in chat (transfer canceled and refunded) but is really appreciate some annoying questions when making external transfers :smiley: :grimacing:

I can’t believe I’m asking this but would avoid doing mistakes lol (or not, cos usually I just tap tap tap next to those ones too).

So. Better mandatory reference (all banks in Romania have this for example, reference can’t be blank. A point, dash, something).

I like my blank references :wink:

(I agree, it could be more visible or there could be a confirmation prompt “do you want to send this without reference?”.)

@Iskender Hi, there is no legal necessity for ‘payment reference’ filled, at least not in Germany. On the contrary I have got massive problems at the moment, because Revolut changes the reference provided at Swift and local transfers (beyond SEPA) as one can see at wrong payment reference in Swift or local transfers causes big problems (not in SEPA transfer)

Therefore I would mostly support Frank’s proposal of confirmation prompt “do you want to send this without reference? Yes/no" definitely …