Introducing Euro Direct Debits 💶

:euro: Introducing Euro Direct Debits as a fast and secure way to pay for your gym membership, household bills, mortgage and more!

13 Likes

:open_mouth:

4 Likes

Suppose not for UK use ?
Curious,cause thats the last thing i miss on Revolut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but only if you’re paying in Euros ie. setting it up using your EUR Account :euro:

2 Likes

Will there be one for UK in pounds ?
I mean in future plan.
:slight_smile:
Thanks

Hmmmm

1 Like

We had to remove it for a while.

1 Like

What does “a while” mean? Days, weeks or months? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

My understanding is that the Direct Debit function is restricted to the Euro currency account for now.

So if you have access to the Euro currency account (e.g. IBAN), as a UK/EU/EEA citizen, then you will be able to use direct debits, but only for transactions in €.

I assume £ will be coming soon, once :R: obtains their Lithuanian banking licence and passports to the UK.

‘A while’ will mean ‘briefly’. :wink:

2 Likes

Or “soon”, like Apple Pay. :grinning:

1 Like

The main dependence in terms of getting Apple Pay is Apple. Their requirements for working with third-parties (as evidenced in their stringent ‘MFI’ programme for creating third-party accessories for iPhones/iPads) is quite strict, so it takes time to jump through all the hoops.

It’ll take time, but once it’s done it’ll be done.

Guys, direct debits work like a charm. Only the blog post is down at the moment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is this just the blog post that’s been removed, or has the functionality itself been disabled?

I’ve already moved one of my direct debits over and want to make sure I’m not going to have any issues.

1 Like

Only the blog post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmmm, What about Google Pay then? :yum:

5 Likes

I was referring to @capital only…:yum:

1 Like

3 Likes

Less stringent standards because there are just so many standards.

1 Like