Introducing Auto-Exchange šŸ’ø

Auto-Exchange is amazing :+1:. Short fluctuation in HRK exchange rate and automatic exchange of money. Great feature.

CZK_HRK

5 Likes

This is a very nice feature indeed!

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m quite new to this but recently I set an auto exchanged for my pounds to euros and just now it did auto exchanged for me. The problem is I donā€™t know where to find my money as it didnā€™t display on my Ā£ account anymore. Anybody who can help me? Thanks!

Hereā€™s a photo below:

2 Likes

Hi there! Tap on the little grey settings icon (upper right corner of your 1st screenshot) and activate your EUR balance. :grinning:

5 Likes

Love this feature so handy great addition to app

3 Likes

Hi, auto-exchange is great. However I have some recommendations but i cannot start a new topic. Could you please advise how to start a new topic. Many thanks.

3 Likes

Your trust level is Basic, so you should have permission to start a topic I think?

2 Likes

Itā€™s not revealing itself how trust levels work. No reason to be bitchy about it.

@dkl9813 over time when you participate here, more features will be unlocked for you.

2 Likes

I would have a suggestion. It would be great if the auto exchange could be made based on users choice of the currency pair. E.g. CZK EUR is by default 1 CZK in EUR, but i would better use how much I want to pay for 1 EUR.

This reverse view could done for any currency pairs. E.g for ā‚¬ or ā‚¬ for when buying ā‚¬.

What do you think?

4 Likes

While I get the logic behind this, I see a potential for more confusion. Itā€™s industry standard to quote rates like this. :thinking:

1 Like

???

I wasnā€™t trying to be bitchy. I went through a similar process myself not so long ago and I remember how frustrating it was for my replies to take one or more days to get through the moderation process. Once I got the notification of Basic level membership, however, I gained normal posting rights, so I thought this should be the same for dkl9813.

2 Likes

I made the following observations about trust levels

Basic:

• you can not start a new topic
  • your posts are moderated

Member:

• you can start new topics
  • your posts show up immediately
3 Likes

This is what it says when I dig into my Badges section. IIRC I no longer had the auto-mod enabled once I got the Basic badge (trust level 1). Member (level 2) took quite a while longer.

Basic

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; youā€™ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.

This badge is granted when you reach trust level 2. Thanks for participating over a period of weeks to truly join our community. You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day.

2 Likes

Well I am member for about a month now, so my memory is still fresh :wink:
The Basic Badge is granted when you finish discobots new member tutorial where you learn some basic functionsā€¦
The Member Badge is granted after a few weeks of activity

So to sum up trust level capabilities
0: you can do almost nothing
1: you can post (moderated), contact other users, flag posts ā€¦
2: you can create new topics, your posts are no longer moderated

4 Likes

Well I fully agree with you that this is the standard. But this service/app is not Reuter/Bloomberg and I and the other uses do not sit at bankā€™s treasury room. :grinning: Nowadays all is about choice and people wil use it if the chouse would be availble.

If this option is implemented it could be allowed for advance users with disclaimer (of course). If the feature is on the screen can change color or have a special icon can ocur to tell the user advance option is on. Letā€™s call it ā€œreciprocal valueā€ to the industry standard.

The other comment is that - while using the industry standard the graph curve for the pair CZK EUR look like a staircase as show below. Basicaly you cannot set the following if i want to by EUR 100 for CZK 2568 for auto-exchange but you can sell that becase of industry standard.
|ā‚¬0.0389|CZK 25.70694
|ā‚¬0.0390|CZK 25.64102

2 Likes

Hi, I tap on the auto-exchange order I want to delete but nothing happens, something is changed in the app? Is this a bug?

1 Like

Hello Frank, I tap on it but nothing happens. I must do something wrong or the app misbehaves. Just to be sure, am I in the right menu (please see the print screen)?

it doesnā€™t work in this menu.
go back 1 step and select the ā€œactionsā€ tabs - just swipe it left or tap it there.

1 Like

Hello Daidai, thank you for the answer. I went a step back but I couldnā€™t find any ā€œactions tabsā€ there. :frowning: Here is the print screen when going the step back. What should I tap on in the (print) screen?

1 Like

This is awesome. Trying it out right now.

1 Like