International bank transfer 7 day delay; local currency transfer

Hello Revolut; I am waiting for two bank transfers to show up in my account via US; one was processed on the 6th of August and the other one was processed on the 8th of August.

I haven’t received the payments yet. I’m waiting for feedback from the support team since this morning. Anyway, are these transfers always going to be this slow? For the first transfer, 7 business days already passed.

Once the $ reach my account, would I be able to convert it to RON and the send it to a local RON account? Or do I need a RON IBAN for this? Who do I need to contact or talk with to facilitate this?

Thank you.

Well, I did a test. I sent some $ via another bank account that I own to this bank account that I have on Revolut. After a couple of hours, my bank calls me that this IBAN that I got doesn’t support USD. So that’s why all transactions have failed.

I also tried to integrate Slack, that’s failing too. With all of these bugs in the system, I do not think I’ll be able to trust Revolut to manage my business.

I have the same problem and am extremely uncomfortable with Revolut service now. Service desk is not helpful at all.

As an update; the transfer that I made had the wrong SWIFT code, which was automatically added by my bank (I couldn’t even change it); either way, my initial transfer (from the 8th of August) has still yet to show up. I’m confident that it failed, but now I need to ask the sender to make calls to their bank etc.

Not sure why these no EUR IBAN’s are failing to work.

Thank you for your message! I am really doubtful about Revolut’s credibility because delay always happens whenever I transfer my money…

I had the same experience. GBP transfer European account vs European account, 5 working days and nothing. My bank transferred the money. The chat service of Revolut instead of verify anything, just said me to wait. So customer service incompetent and bank services of Revolut is a total zero. I used Italian, French and Luxembourgish account and something like this never happened. Revolut is without doubt the worst bank ever. Congratulations

It is your mistake, because GBP can be transferred instant to Revolut, using GBP “Local” account: (Sort code and Account).
In Revolut app: Accounts - British Pound - … -Details - Use “Local” account details.