Interest Vaults

Hello there!

I am really interested in the “savings vaults” feature but unfortunately it’s not available in Cyprus. Does anyone know if any other EU country has that service?

2 Likes

Hi @Covalent5 :wave:

Thank you so much for posting your query in the Community.

Savings Vaults in the EEA are only available to Polish customers at the moment in EUR and PLN.

Please, stay tuned if you are interested in this amazing feature :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you. Really looking forward to that. :pray:t2:

1 Like

and transfer between vaults please

3 Likes

Hopefully 2023 will be the year :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Sorry, but what are the interests of the Vault for the crypto? It’s not clear with the mobile app.

1 Like

I asked about Interest in Europe…(I’m in Belgium). Support told me “we have not implemented that feature yet”.

Let’s be clear, in an environment of high and rising interest rates, for a bank not to pay interest is basically Theft and can only lead to withdrawals. At this present moment everyone is starting to compare bank interest rates and a good interest rate is a competitive advantage. For example:

https://www.guide-epargne.be/epargner/tarifs-epargne.html?order_by=totalrente&order_dir=desc

Please bring in Interest payments on various currency vaults.

1 Like

I’d be very interested in that feature since I’m keeping another bank account open somewhere else because they offer that but not Revolut.

1 Like

@r1234 @Svntx Hello :wave: and Welcome to the :r: community! We’re thrilled to have you here :hugs:

Thank you for your suggestion regarding interest payments on various currency vaults in Revolut :rocket:
We recognize the importance of providing interest payments on multiple currency vaults and we will certainly take this into consideration as we work to improve our services.

Veda | Community team

3 Likes

Please tell the team dealing with the Brazilian account to work on this, because most fintech/payment accounts here have this by default on the main account balance.

I would love to earning some interest on my foreign currency in revolut, like a savings account on a stronger currency than mine.

2 Likes

Use investing app lightyear if in EU for ECB rate - 0,75% on EUR. Transfer between Revolut and Lightyear is seamless.

2 Likes

I am not convinced. 2.5% is okay, but not outstanding. Regular banks offer better protection for regular saving accounts than Lightyear.

3 Likes

@Eudes Hello :wave: I appreciate your feedback and will definitely pass it along to the team for consideration. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

@Frank @stegu.ziga Thank you for your insightful input! Your perspective and suggestions are greatly appreciated. :hugs:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

Protection is up to 20k€ on Lightyear.
Who knows how long for Revolut to offer this to broader community.

2 Likes

That’s what I mean. With traditional banks, deposits are insured up to 100,000 EUR. Banks offer similar interest rates (in my region). They rely on a deposit guarantee fund, not an investment guarantee fund. If you’ve also invested money with Lightyear in securities, this also counts towards your 20k guarantee.

Lightyear would not be my first choice for regular deposits. I don’t consider Lightyear particularly risky (no idea, to be honest), I am just not that excited about it.

2 Likes